AutoWear quick launch saved addresses through autowear 2015-06-28

Save address on your phone and select through autowear

1. pbilton85

pbilton85 Member

pbilton85 submitted a new AutoApps project:

quick launch saved addresses through autowear - Save address on your phone and select through autowear

Read more about this project...

2. mailsnoop

mailsnoop New Member

3. pbilton85

pbilton85 Member

Thank you.

When you save addresses using the autoshare command 2 boxes should appear, one for you to enter a name for the place and another for you to enter the address.
    Once you done that and then save, the labels should match up to what you have entered.
    Can you tell me if that is what you have done?

4. mailsnoop

mailsnoop New Member

Hi, pbilton85, thank you for your reply! Now it works like charm and I have an other question, I would like to ask you. I have a task, that saves the current location (parked car for example). How can I use quick launcher to save current location automatically without manual input in quick launcher. I would like to only save current location and quick launcher automatically remembers the last 6 saved locations in a list. Any idea?
    Kind regards, michael

5. pbilton85

pbilton85 Member

Hi michael, glad it's working now the way it should.
    That's a really good idea, I'm not sure how it would remember where your parked the car automatically but I could maybe find a way of with only a push of a icon or voice command it will find your location and add it to the list. Would that be ok?

6. mailsnoop

mailsnoop New Member

Hi pbilton, I have two tasks, the first stores the current location (e.g. parked car) and the second navigates back to that saved location. My idea was to have a list of the last 6 or more stored locations, to find them again later. I have attached the two tasker tasks.

Kind regards, michael

Attached Files:

7. mailsnoop

mailsnoop New Member

PS: Maybe an input screen is needed for a short label or description. The Profile could be use full for saving interesting locations in a strange town...