AutoWear Spotify Wear Search 1.0

Search songs, playlists, artists and albums and play them with spotify.

1. Chanquin

Chanquin New Member

Chanquin submitted a new AutoApps project:

Spotify Wear Search - Search songs, playlists, artists and albums and play them with spotify.

Read more about this project...

pbilton85 likes this.
  2. Torben

Torben New Member

Great project. Thanks. I modified it to understand danish :) Here is my translation. Use it if you like.
    artist=kunstner
    track=nummer
    song=sang
    playlist=playlist

3. Stryder

Stryder New Member

Seems like an awesome project, but I'm getting an error on Marshmallow.
    ActionArgBundle: 00.19.14#ActionArgBundle: warning: AutoVoice Recognized: extra key not found in bundle: DisableCommand
    ActionArgBundle: 00.19.14#ActionArgBundle: warning: AutoWear Command: extra key not found in bundle: FieldsToGet

Any ideas what's wrong? Or is this project only compatible with Lollipop?

4. maurizio53

maurizio53 New Member

Is it normal I get together with the notification "unlock" also a pop-up which has as title "unlock" and as text "%antext"? Btw your project is not working properly on my side. I am using lollipop task to unlock the screen, but many times Spotify doesn't run as expected and I get only the screen unlocked.

5. maurizio53

maurizio53 New Member

Sorry to disturb you, but I'm trying to have this project working on my note 3 with lollipop. The problem I have is that after the autonotification "unlock" the task stop and doesn't launch Spotify. My screen is locked with swipe and I'm using the lollipop way to unlock into the project. Where am i wrong? Or what can I to have this really nice project working? What is the action "loremipsum" inside the autonotification action?
    Thanks in advance for your kind reply.

6. Chanquin

Chanquin New Member

Hi, when you enable AW Spotify Play Lollipop autonotification creates a notification with no action, "loremipsum" is only a placeholder, then autoinput clicks the notification wich, in lollipop, unlocks the device. If for some reason the device doesn't unlocks, Spotify won't run.

You can try disabling your lock screen altogether, setting security to "none" and see if it works.

7. maurizio53

maurizio53 New Member

I found where is the problem... if I use in your task the secure settings it doesn't work but now I am using the tasker keyguard on and off and all is working well. Also if have lollipop must use the task for no lollipop.