Solved User is not signed in Error

Discussion in 'Join' started by Mononon, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Mononon

Mononon New Member

Well, mine had started working again. I t seems like it's something with that Join Files folder. It finally showed back up in my Drive and that's when everything worked. I deleted it again, just to see what would happen, after installing this version and the 404 error happens again.

And deleting the folder in Drive de-authenticates the Chrome extension as well.

Soooooo, could be that I'm just an idiot for deleting the folder. When the original beta broke stuff, I deleted the folder and uninstalled everything to start over. Seems like deleting the folder causes the 404 error. Join won't recreate the folder by default. Seems like it just keeps looking for it instead of creating it if it's not there?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Mononon likes this.
  3. Mononon

Mononon New Member

That seems to have fixed it. Installed and everything in the app synced. Signed into the chrome app again and it brought back all my devices. Everything seems to work now! Thanks a bunch. :D

4. LocutusX

LocutusX Member

Finally, everything is working again (using your most recent apk). Thank you, Joao.

However, I seem to remember you said that starting with this version, you are going to try and solve the "duplicate folder" problem? It's still there for me. However, it doesn't affect functionality, it just looks a bit funny, so it's no big deal. I would rather have duplicate "Join Files" folders instead of Join not working at all.

5. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Glad that it's working now! :)

@LocutusX try deleting all the Join Folders you have on Google Drive (from the trash too) and then using this version. Does that still create duplicate folders?