AutoRemote Autoremote not sending message

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by s3018744, Apr 15, 2019.

1. s3018744

s3018744 New Member

Hi guys! I have set up autoremote on my Android phone and tablet this weekend. It worked great when both devices were on the same wifi / connected via bluetooth. However when I leave home and try to have my phone send a message (via tasker) to my tablet it won´t work. I´m getting the following error (see screenshot). Also: if I´m trying to send a message from my PC at work to my phone via the https://autoremote.joaoapps.com/xyz page it won´t arrive. Incoming log only shows the messages that were sent from my tablet to my phone when they were on the same wifi / bluetooth connected.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Greetings from Germany!

Attached Files:

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hhmm, seems that maybe something is blocking network access on your phone. Can that be it?

3. s3018744

s3018744 New Member

Hi @joaomgcd ! Thanks for your quick reply! Seems like restarting my phone solved the issue with the "sending a message from my PC to my phone" thingy. However sending a message from my phone to my tablet when I´m not home only works inconsistently. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not (retrying X/5). I´m testing to set both apps (Autoremote + Tasker) to "not battery optimized" in Android Pie´s settings. No battery saver app installed. Will report if this does the trick.

4. z3us

z3us New Member

Hi. I'm also having a problem when sending files. It says that I'm not authenticated with Google
    [​IMG]

Enviado desde mi SM-G920F mediante Tapatalk

5. s3018744

s3018744 New Member

Setting both apps (tasker + autoremote) to "not battery optimized" solved the issue. Super cool app! Thanks to @joaomgcd