AutoNotification How to use Status Bar Icon Manual

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by TomTcom, Apr 13, 2015.

1. TomTcom

TomTcom Member

I see that Status Bar Icon Manual says the values are those in the status bar icon option. I have a lock for my door monitored with AutoVera.

How would I show a locked icon for when it is locked and a unlocked lock for when it unlocks?

I guess the feature itself I don't know how to use.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

You need to find the icons you need in the "Status Bar Icon" icon list and write down their names.
    The in the task set for example %statusbaricon to the icon you want for locked if the door is locked, and set it to the one you want for unlocked if door is unlocked. Then just use %statusbaricon in the "Status Bar Icon Manual" field and it should work :)
    Hope this helps

3. TomTcom

TomTcom Member

I will try it tonight! Thank you.

4. TomTcom

TomTcom Member

It works!!! Final product posted for everyone:

Profile: Front Door Lock (31)
    Event: AutoVera Status Update [ Configuration:Vera: My Home
    Device: Front Door Lock
    Service: Door Lock
    Variable: Status ]
    Enter: Front Door Notification (32)
    A1: Variable Set [ Name:%Statusbaricon To:ic_action_lock_open Do Maths:Off Append:Off ] If [ %avnewstatus eq 0 ]
    A2: Variable Set [ Name:%Statusbaricon To:ic_action_lock_closed Do Maths:Off Append:Off ] If [ %avnewstatus eq 1 ]
    A3: Variable Search Replace [ Variable:%avnewstatus Search:0 Ignore Case:Off Multi-Line:Off One Match Only:Off Store Matches In: Replace Matches:On Replace With:Un-Locked ]
    A4: Variable Search Replace [ Variable:%avnewstatus Search:1 Ignore Case:Off Multi-Line:Off One Match Only:Off Store Matches In: Replace Matches:On Replace With:Locked ]
    A5: Variable Search Replace [ Variable:%avoldstatus Search:1 Ignore Case:Off Multi-Line:Off One Match Only:Off Store Matches In: Replace Matches:On Replace With:Locked ]
    A6: Variable Search Replace [ Variable:%avoldstatus Search:0 Ignore Case:Off Multi-Line:Off One Match Only:Off Store Matches In: Replace Matches:On Replace With:Un-Locked ]
    A7: AutoNotification [ Configuration:Title: Front Door Lock Status
    Text: %avnewstatus at %TIME
    Icon: android.resource://net.dinglisch.android.ipack.crystalhd/kfm_home
    Status Bar Icon Manual: %Statusbaricon
    Id: FrontDoor
    SubText: %avoldstatus at %Newtime Package:com.joaomgcd.autonotification Name:AutoNotification Timeout (Seconds):0 ]
    A8: Variable Set [ Name:%Newtime To:%TIME Do Maths:Off Append:Off ]

Screenshot_2015-04-13-17-53-19.png

5. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Great! :)

TomTcom likes this.