Theme/Layout Issues on SG8+

Discussion in 'App/Feature Suggestion' started by Mike Vastola, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Mike Vastola

Mike Vastola New Member

Hi,
    So I wanted to report two issues with Tasker on my Samsung Galaxy 8+.

First, when setting "List Item Dragging" to "Visible" (left or right) the vertical line indicating you can drag it isn't placed where it should be.

It used to be close to the side of the screen. Now it's more like at the 3/4th mark. I know this is a bug because the place you need to drag from is still correct -- but that means it doesn't even line up with the vertical guide.

Example:
    [​IMG]

In a slightly related issue, it also doesn't seem possible to drag something to the bottom of a list. Instead you have to make it the second last item and then drag the last item up.

Also, a suggestion: it would be helpful if the app showed where an item would be placed when you let go -- it can be hard to judge at times.

Second, I'm having an issue with the "Device Default Dark" theme on my phone -- some elements aren't visible at all in this theme. Especially if you look at the menu in the top right corner. Notice the arrows on the right of the menu entries that expand are black and therefore invisible. Also the titles of submenus (after you expand a menu) are so dark as to be effectively invisible.

Examples:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the report. Just to be clear, these issues were present before I started developing the app in March, correct?

3. Mike Vastola

Mike Vastola New Member

Um.. I have no idea. It used to be working, but there was huge gap between then and just recently when I really started using the app again..