AutoVoice VR, Cardboard

Discussion in 'Guides / Examples / Ideas Forum' started by SteveReno, Mar 29, 2016.

1. SteveReno

SteveReno New Member

Hello Joaoapps

Been doing some research on some apps "Android" to find an app that can mimic a series of button & menu's selections via Autovoice & Tasker.

My search has brought to your app Autoapps.

As the heading suggest, the mobile will be enclosed in a cardboard "plastic" goggles.
    It can be accessible after installed "in to Goggles" but, prefer to use voice to operate App.
    the app being used has options menu's "Cascading" to Choice's & other buttons.

What i need to happen is "Via Voice" is, to be able to set these options & change if need be.
    My thinking would be:
    example: via voice, "Change to 4K @ 30FPS"
    Thinking, Autoapps can ether create & save a macro/script of the procedure, Then with Autovoice & Tasker to complete this process.
    the app that i'm trying to automate, will be open before running voice command.
    Is this possible?

I have also found other apps that may work "RepetiTouch Pro", seems to be more of a repetitive app for gaming?

Your help/advice to my problem will be very much appreciated, i'm sure.
    Please feel free to email me.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there. Have you tried AutoInput yet? :)

3. SteveReno

SteveReno New Member

Thanks for your suggestion.
    Looking in To AutoInput now, Any tutorials or examples I can learn to do what i describe above?

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

: Cardboard