AutoWear executing script on watch

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by kaiontour, Apr 5, 2016.

1. kaiontour

kaiontour New Member

hello,

I can't connect to my car when the wear is connected to my phone and the callfunction for the wear (asus zenwatch 2) is enabled. If disabled no problem.

So, bacause I did not find a way to disable the call function with tasker I tried AutoWear to disble Bloutooth on the wear when the phone wants to connect to my car. This works. Then I made a Task in Autowear to enable bluetooth whenever the sceen goes on.

This is a dirty way but works.

Is there a way to execute a script on the wear? I could write a script like disable bluetooth, then sleep 20 seconds then enable bluetooth. I can transfer the script to the wear. then I could make a task in tasker to execute this script on the watch whenever the phone wants to connect to my car.

Is the a possibility to call a script with autowear?

thx
    Kai

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately that's not possible, sorry!

3. kaiontour

kaiontour New Member

hello and thy for the answer,

why can't this not be fixed? when you can change settings, why can't you run a script?

another possibility would be to send multiple commands to the wear in one step, so that all commands get transfered to the wear and then the commands are run on the wear.

example:
    send command disable bluetooth
    send command to wait 10 seconds
    send command to enable bluetooth

this would be really nice feature und would help a lot

thx
    kai

4. A.Bhanli

A.Bhanli New Member

I also purchased a few days ago the app. thinking to find a solution exactly how Kai has thought. Using "Secure Settings" mostly works but I guess easiest way could be AW disconnect and connect bt letting car audio to connect in "n" seconds. So many people has the same problem, if they are as lucky as I am they may also use the benefits of your apps.
    Of course if it is possible.
    Thanks.

5. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Sorry, I meant that it isn't possible right now. I could add it in a future version though.

6. A.Bhanli

A.Bhanli New Member

Dear all,
    I used a work around and it works. I use wifi to turn watch bt on again.
    When the car bt wants to connect(disconnects right away) I trigger WiFi tethering on phone and turn on WiFi of the watch, turn off watch bt. Car bt connects;I created another profile btCarConnected+ watchConnected triggering the task BtwatchOn,WatchWifiOff.
    When disconnected from car watch connects right away. Hope it also works for you.
    AHMET

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  7. A.Bhanli

A.Bhanli New Member

More simpler solution...
    I just created a task in Tasker with turning off bluetooth and turning on bluetooth after waiting 1 minute. Then created an apk with TaskerAppFactory and Sideloaded to watch.
    When car bt is triggered with "btconnected profile" I used Autowear to run the app.
    The car gets connected and watch is also connected after 1 minute.

Last edited: May 31, 2016