Solved Chrome Extension Blank

Discussion in 'Join' started by Nelson, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Nelson

Nelson New Member

Hello,

First up, thanks for giving me permission to post! Don't know why I was marked spam.

Anyway, the Join extension on chrome shows blank at my work computer but works fine at home. The options setting also seems to be missing any color. I've attached some pictures of it.

I have a feeling this probably has something to do with the work proxy? Just wondering if you have any ideas or suggestions or if I'm just out of luck. If it helps at all it worked fine until a couple of weeks ago. blank.PNG blank2.PNG

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

This should be related to the chrome version you're using. Can you please check what version of Chrome you're using? Thanks!

3. Nelson

Nelson New Member

I'm using Version 48.0.2564.116 m, but it's a portable apps version. Not sure if the portable part could cause an issue, though if it makes a difference I was using the portable versions earlier, too when it worked.

4. joaomgcd

Ah, that's the issue then. The extension is using a feature that's only available on Chrome 49 and above (I think it's 49). Any reason why you can't use the most recent version? Thanks

5. Nelson

Nelson New Member

Wow I feel silly now. The first thing I did actually was update but turns out I had two versions of chrome installed and was still running the old one.

Got it working now with a proper update of chrome.

Thanks for the help and the great app! Going without it for a week or two made me realize how much I need it.

6. joaomgcd

Nice, glad you got it! :)

: support