AutoWeb Can't get authenticated when deleting access token server side

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by roooii, Jun 26, 2016.

1. roooii

roooii New Member

I am using Autoweb to communicate with my oauth rest api. Everything works fine, but everytime I throw away sessions and access tokens on the server side and click re-authenticate in Autoweb I can't get past the login screen which should give me a new access token. This works fine in apps like Postman, regular browser and android browser, just not in Autoweb.

It seems like Autoweb keeps some history, because if I delete Autoweb and reinstall then I can authenticate again.

Is this something you could fix Joao? Or is there something I can achieve server side?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Maybe you could try to use the Chrome Tab Auth option that will use Chrome Custom tabs to authenticate? :) I already try to clear the cookies for website in question when re-authenticating but it seems that isn't enough for some reason...

3. roooii

roooii New Member

I will try this tonight and get back to you. Thanks for your help and quick reponse!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

4. roooii

roooii New Member

Alright I've tried it again with selecting the checkbox "Chrome Custom tabs" and that seems to be working a lot better. Any idea how this is possible and if you can fix this in newer versions?

Thanks again for your help so far.

5. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

I can check again if I missed something, But at least it's working with the chrome tab :)

6. roooii

roooii New Member

Yea its working for now ;)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk