AutoWeb Harmony

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Martin, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Martin

Martin Member

I'm just discovering this app thanks to your api with harmony so i have many questions and also i have some errors to ask you about. But the first:
    This api conects directly to the hub or trought harmony webpage. I ask this because i have a very restrictive firewall in my network and i need to know if i must open some ports.
    Seconfd i have some erros when i request hub list info:
    12.27.08/ActionArgBundle key: JoinOutputArray: replace <null> String value with null
    12.27.08/E FIRE PLUGIN: AutoWeb Web Service / com.twofortyfouram.locale.intent.action.FIRE_SETTING: 14 bundle keys
    12.27.08/E AutoWeb Web Service: plugin comp: com.joaomgcd.autoweb/com.joaomgcd.autoweb.broadcastreceiver.BroadcastReceiverFire
    12.27.08/E add wait type Plugin1 time 120
    12.27.08/E add wait type Plugin1 done
    I'm trying to knows how this works, the first goal would be to star and stop activities.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Sorry, but that doesn't actually tell me what the error is. Can you please enable the "Continue Task on Error" option in the action that's giving you the error and on the next step use a flash action with the text %errmsg?
    Thanks in advance

3. Martin

Martin Member

before that, because its probable that it my fault, can you tell me the steps for this to work?
    i already log to harmony web page for the credencials. also i adquire hub Id with the plugin, what i want is to turn on and off the activities

Enviado desde mi SM-G900M mediante Tapatalk

4. Martin

Martin Member

errormsg is Forbidden

5. joaomgcd

Ok, so you already authenticated and got your hub id, right? You need to open access to https://home.myharmony.com/cloudapi on your firewall to be able to access the hub but it seems you already did that right?

Can you please export your task's description (not xml) so I can take a look? Long-click the task in Tasker->export description Thanks in advance
    Also, let me know which steps work and which don't. thanks.

6. tismondo

tismondo New Member

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I have the same issue.

I am not sure if I authenticated my hub id yet. . I remember doing something to authenticate it when I first set up autoweb, but I can't get it to re-authenticate (so I'm now starting to doubt my memory that I ever did)

When I create a task using the plugin and select the Harmony API, if I select the API action "start activity" I can't figure out where I am supposed to instruct autoweb which activity to start. And if I try to run that task I understandably get errors.

If on the other hand I create a task to "list hub activities" it seems to run fine (I don't know where the list is stored - apparently as a variable (?!) but at the very least, I don't get a bunch of errors.)

The ultimate goal is I'd like to be able to control my hub (turning activities on/off) using tasker. The IFTTT solution I had been using previously introduces too much latency!

Thanks for your help.

7. joaomgcd

When you run the list hub activities action, you get variables, yes :) They are listed in the plugin's configuration screen in Tasker.

8. tismondo

tismondo New Member

I think I may have done something wrong, then - perhaps I haven't properly connected my account or registered my hub?

Attached a screenshot of my configuration screen after running a task with "list all variables" - I received no errors

After this, I don't understand how I can create a task to instruct Harmony to start an activity.

Attached Files:

9. joaomgcd

And if you use a flash action to show those variables, are they populated with real values?

10. Martin

Martin Member

Hi sorry for the delay, before this tried i re authenticade and check iptables.
    The task is very simple and i recibe this error message:
    12.27.08/ActionArgBundle key: JoinOutputArray: replace <null> String value with null
    12.27.08/E FIRE PLUGIN: AutoWeb Web Service / com.twofortyfouram.locale.intent.action.FIRE_SETTING: 14 bundle keys
    12.27.08/E AutoWeb Web Service: plugin comp: com.joaomgcd.autoweb/com.joaomgcd.autoweb.broadcastreceiver.BroadcastReceiverFire
    12.27.08/E add wait type Plugin1 time 120
    12.27.08/E add wait type Plugin1 done

Attached Files:

11. joaomgcd

Sorry, but that doesn't actually tell me what the error is. Can you please enable the "Continue Task on Error" option in the action that's giving you the error and on the next step use a flash action with the text %errmsg?
    Thanks in advance

12. Martin

Martin Member

errormsg is Forbidden

13. joaomgcd

Can you please export the description of the task instead of the XML? Thanks

14. Martin

Martin Member

u (69)
    A1: AutoWeb Web Service [ Configuración:API: Harmony
    API Action: List Hub Activities
    Hub Id: 5770386,8620219 Cuenta atrás (segundos):120 Continuar Tarea Tras Error:Encendido ]
    A2: Establecer variable [ Nombre:%Actid A:%hubid() Calcular:Apagado Añadir:Apagado ]

15. joaomgcd

So you were able to authenticate correctly?

16. Martin

Martin Member

yes, as you can see I can obtain my hub Id with similar task

17. joaomgcd

Are you setting 2 hub ids in that task? Shouldn't it just be 1? Like 5770386 for example?

18. Martin

Martin Member

i have to hubs, but one is turn off, i ask autoweb my hub id and ruturn that number, i copy to the new task .

19. joaomgcd

But you can only use 1 hub in that action. That's probably why it isn't working.

20. Martin

Martin Member

but you are right, when i delete the first part the task work. So now i have a more question. This app won't work when the hub is now connect to internet? On the other side if i understan rigth it will work even if i'm outside my house? Finally since i can set some variables as predifine, like the hub, can i set names, so for example i have two hub i can put then names, just to organize?