AutoWear Have autovoice/tasker working on phone, how to expand to wear?

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by dannieboiz, Sep 24, 2016.

1. dannieboiz

dannieboiz New Member

I've got autovoice and tasker trigger AuthomationHD working flawless for all the things I need to control Vera. Now I would like to expand the voice command on my Huawei watch. Is there an easy way for tying it all together?

2. dannieboiz

dannieboiz New Member

update: went through the wizard and kind of got it working.

3. agustiar

agustiar New Member

Hi dannieboiz,
    Wow nice update. I planning to start myself to my LG urbane watch. Would you please tell us how you make it work? Clues or referencea or link would be extremely helpful.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. dannieboiz

dannieboiz New Member

Make sure Autovoice and Tasker is working first. Once you understand autovoice and tasker then you can move on to this because Autowear will just work once you install it.

For me the challenge was not knowing the importance of finishing the wizard. Once you start the wizard, DO NOT EXIT OUT, regardless of the error go through the whole thing or it may appear the app is crashing. At once point you'd need to reboot the watch and go to the app and delete all the sample/test items that was created by the wizard.

My Huawei watch isn 't playing nice with shake so I left that out. What ended up working for me is creating a swipe "left" border" per this post here. http://forum.joaoapps.com/index.php?resources/autowear-mini-launcher-voice-screen.19/ it shows you how to do a slide right but if you use the sample floating icon that was created in the wizard (happy face) you can figure out the width/height/left figures.

So when I swipe from left to right, autowear starts listening.

here was a little video I made when I got autovoice working

Here's one from yesterday once Autowear is working

5. krysn95

krysn95 New Member

Hi guys,
    I do not have yet android wear device so probably my question a bit lame:

The autowear is capable to the "always listenning" function? I mean is it possible to set up an always ready voice command fuction withoout trigger word or button/touch (just say any time and the autovoice contonously accept the speech)

Thank you!