AutoVoice Lite version indication although paid for full version

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by TDW, Jun 2, 2015.

1. TDW

TDW New Member

For a few days i have the problem that autovoice recognize says that its the lite version and only will detect 4 letters. i have bought the pro version a while ago though and didnt have this problem for months, until now that is. Anyone knows an answer? Uninstalling and installing again doenst seem to work. Autoapps doenst show a lock next to the icon.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi sorry to hear that.
    Ok, tough question but I have to ask since this is the number 1 reason why this would happen: do you have the Freedom or Lucky Patcher pirating apps installed? Or did you ever download any app of mine from somewhere else other than Google Play? More info here: http://joaoapps.com/faq/

Thanks
    João

3. TDW

TDW New Member

Hey, thanks for your quick answer. The software you say is unknow to me, so that can't be the problem i guess. Downloads of your software were sometimes through licence on google play and sometimes through the autoapps app. Autolaunch licence for example was bought on Google play and therefore still leaves a lock next to the icon on the autoapp. functionality is full though.

4. joaomgcd

Can you please try this in AutoVoice:
    - clear logs
    - enable system logs
    - wait 10 seconds
    - enter logs
    - wait 10 seconds
    -export logs and paste them here

Thanks and sorry for the trouble!

5. TDW

TDW New Member

Nothing appears in the log, although i enabled system logs...

6. joaomgcd

And if you do a voice command with AutoVoice?

7. TDW

TDW New Member

I'll check this this evening, have to go to work now.
    Thanks for your help.

8. TDW

TDW New Member

Just reinstalled all apps according to the faq. Everything installs right and is indicated as full version except autolaunch and autovoice. These are the only ones that weren't bought through the app but through google play licence. Google play now indicates them as not bought though...

9. TDW

TDW New Member

Very weird... Autoapps started indicating after an hour or two that i purchased the full versions. Google Play however doesn't indicate this for autovoice and autolaunch (the two that i didn't buy through the autoapp but through google play). Is there a possibility that it has something to do with a new android version i installed, but restored the autoapps with Titanium Backup?

10. joaomgcd

Maybe you used different accounts to buy those? :) If you email me your email address I can check it for you. Thanks

11. Vinh Pham

Vinh Pham New Member

@joaomgcd I'm also having the same problem. I've always downloaded everything directly from google play store. Just bought the Input autoapps but is showing up as locked in autoapps

12. joaomgcd

Do you have multiple accounts on your device?

13. cremaster

cremaster New Member

I have Autovoice on an Asus tablet and a Xiaomi phone. On the phone it is currently showing as locked in Autoapps and is the lite version, but not on the tablet (3.5.bf1). I bought the app quite some time ago. Here's the phone log:

version 3.5.3.bf2

OS Build NMF26F
    OS Code 25
    Device MI MAX 2
    Manufacturer Xiaomi
    Product oxygen

AutoApps - 2018-12-31 11:57:48.129 - Got License response from AutoApps. Is licensed: false
    Licensing - 2018-12-31 11:57:48.012 - Lite from Unlock Key: true
    Licensing - 2018-12-31 11:57:48.011 - com.joaomgcd.autovoice.unlock not present to check license
    Licensing - 2018-12-31 11:57:48.010 - Lite from In-App: true
    AutoApps - 2018-12-31 11:57:47.993 - Checking license in AutoApps
    Licensing - 2018-12-31 11:57:47.993 - Lite from AutoApps: true

14. The Bat

The Bat New Member

Hi There,

Firstly, awesome apps. I've been using tasker for years but have just started playing with voice and input.

I purchase both AVoice and AInput through AutoApps, however they don't show as purchased in the play store.

I have several accounts on my phone but I'm pretty sure AutoApp was installed through the mrfatbat@gmail.com account from the Play Store, so that's the account I was expecting to see the purchases unlocked for.

Thanks again for the awesome apps!

15. joaomgcd

Hi, thanks for contacting me. Do you have multiple accounts on that device? If so, please check here: https://joaoapps.com/faq/ Particularly the question with the title "I have multiple accounts on my device. How can I buy stuff in AutoApps with the account I want?".
    Thanks in advance!

16. cremaster

cremaster New Member

Also, when I open Autoapps I get a toast which says something like "com.java.lang exception...com.joaomgcd....payments not present" and an error code 6. I can't recall it precisely though.

17. The Bat

The Bat New Member

Hi Again,

Thanks for the speedy replied and sorry to the other posters for hijacking this existing thread ;).

I've followed the FAQ now, I had a spare device with just my primary account on it. I installed AutoApps through the webstore (not Play App).

I've selected Buy for both the apps and I get an 'Already Purchased - You have already unlocked this app' message for both.

However in the play store I still can't install the pro-unlockers (Voice and Input).

My goal here is to get the pro versions of these apps into my 'Family Library' so that I can install some home automation dashboards I've whipped in up Tasker on all my family's devices.

Thanks again for all the help.

Cheers!