AutoShare Make Quick Actions using QuickShortCutMaker!

So easy. Make custom actions w/AutoShare without ever opening AutoShare App

1. Elizabeth Ellis

Elizabeth Ellis Member

2. Vampie

Vampie New Member

This looks cool, and the quick app is nice, but I don't understand how you practically uses it.

I can create an activity icon in action launcher, which does just the same.

would you mind explaining or showing what practical usage this has.

Thank you.

3. Elizabeth Ellis

Elizabeth Ellis Member

if you link it with autovoice, you get to say things like...show me my data...or show me screen overlays...or show me screen brightness...or make a collage (this will let u select 4 videos to make a new, 4 view video).The point is, if you link it with voice, you could save you time and energy.
    For example, if I'm working on a project, it's way easier to be able to tell my phone to go to screen overlays (if i have 2 quickly turn them off to change a setting)...and I could use manage app voice command to get to the setting fast too...like that could save me a ton of time compared 2 if i were to open settings from the notification pull down and manually navigate...
    make sense?
    let me know if u need further clarifiction.
    *edit
    -I just realized what you meant. Yeah. linking it to voice means u don't have to navigate through your app drawer, and find the setting or shortcut you made. this saves time and energy.

4. Vampie

Vampie New Member

ok, I see what you are doing.
    So what you create is actually a way to open a certain specific screen in your android device that then can be triggered by any profile you can imagine......
    Just to be complete, I can do the same with autoshortcut and in action launcher I can also choose all the activities like those shown in QuickShortcutMaker.

So we accomplish the same but in a different way.
    Thank you for the clarification. ;)

5. Elizabeth Ellis

Elizabeth Ellis Member

cool. i haven't used the shortcut maker much. good 2 know.