AutoVoice Autovoice not looking for commands when Now activated from standby

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Benrjunk, Dec 29, 2015.

1. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

It's probably using an old version of the Google app.

2. aLexzkter

aLexzkter New Member

The video was private, now it's visible, sorry for the inconvinience.
    I can't check what version it is right now as I don't have it with me at the moment. But I flashed the latest CM13 rom for that device which dates back to last December. And I don't think the Google now app didn't get updated.
    I'll tell you what version of the app it is running in a few hours.
    Edit:
    @joaomgcd, look:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  3. Tyalis

Tyalis New Member

Yes Automate requires activation of their accessibility service for intercepting Google Now command.

4. nicola.mela

nicola.mela New Member

Any update on this issue?
    Being able to use autovoice with screen off it's like 90% of the use I make of this app :(

5. XerachCruz

XerachCruz New Member

Here, another with the same issue. In my new LG G6, with the phone unlocked no problem, but with the phone locked or with the screen off (LG G6 always listening), AutoVoice not intercept commands. For me is sad because one reasons for chose this new phone it was the always listening, for use with AutoVoise to control my domotic home system on aloud... and make my own Javis. :p
    However, with my old Nexus 5, Autovoice intercepts commands always, locked and unlocked, (I guess, the only advantage of not receiving more Google OS updates ever, I don't know). The strange is the Google Now app version is the same in both phones, "6.16.33.21.arm" on Nexus5 and "6.16.33.21.arm64" on LG G6, and both in Spanish, so do not have google assistant, only Google Now in both.
    If solve this issue, you will make a AutoApps fan very happy... I purchased almost all AutoApps, you do a great job. :)