Open Some questions on Touchless Chat

Discussion in 'Touchless Chat' started by dpadula85, Jun 8, 2015.

1. dpadula85

dpadula85 New Member

The beta crashed when I set up a smart replier with bluetooth. I wasn't able to start it again. I had to uninstall and reinstall it. (I sent you an email with the errors).
    One more bug, which I forgot to mention before and it is present also in the stable: when I want to unistall the app and I gotta remove it from device administrators, my phone freezes after I click on the "Deactivate" button. I have to reboot it and then I can uninstall the app.

Finally, when I send a message to a contact, after I dictate the message there are controls if the message is correct and if I wanna send it.
    At some point it asks "Is it correct?" and then "Say yes, no or cancel". In between these two sentences, I can hear the sound of a failed voice recognition. After this, the app repeats the controls, and this time everything works good and I can finally send the message.
    You might want to check what is happening in there.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Thanks.

I'll fix the bugs today.

About uninstalling the app, you have a handy button for that inside the app itself :) Could you test that one please?

About your last issue, can you post the logs after that happens so I can take a look?
    Thanks!

3. dpadula85

dpadula85 New Member

Yeah, the freeze is happening when I uninstall from that handy button :D I didn't try disabling the device administrator permissions from outside the app. Maybe I should.

Regarding the logs, I attach the file containing the logs for the period in which I noticed such error. There should be two occurrences of the error (Voice Recognition - Nothing recognized).

Attached Files:

4. joaomgcd

Thanks!

So, that "Nothing Recognized" message appears right after the TTS finishes talking? You don't even have a chance to reply? Thanks

5. dpadula85

dpadula85 New Member

Nop, the nothing recognized does not appear at all. In between the two parts spoken by the TTS engine, you can just hear the sound of the nothing recognized error. No chance to reply at all.

6. joaomgcd

I'll try figuring it out, thanks

7. Heisenberg

Heisenberg New Member

I have an S5 with kitkat and fingerprint to unlock the screen, and TC cannot unlock the screen to send a message, it says "Action timed out" in the watch and when I manually unlock the screen in the phone the whatsapp app is open with the correct contact, but there are three notifications saying "Retrying writting, Couldn't write: Error timeout: Action timed out". I've tried also using pin instead of fingerprint but the result is the same. If my screen is unlocked before sending the message with TC is working fine, do you know what can be wrong?

8. Castle Hill

Castle Hill New Member

Did you get a resolution on this? I am having the same message "Yes, No or Cancel" waiting for confirmation, weird.

9. robertcdh

robertcdh New Member

I am having this exact same issue with my Honor 5x. Was this ever resolved? Is there a workaround for this?

Sent from my A1-840 using Tapatalk

10. joaomgcd

Unfortunately I'm just not able to unlock a secure lock screen sorry :(