AutoInput Location menu

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Stuart, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Stuart

Stuart New Member

I've just been trying a script on here for turning GPS on and off. It was working and bringing up the location menu and switching perfectly but for some reason it's now stopped. As soon as it runs the action it comes back with 'extra key not found in bundle:RecentFieldIds
    I've restarted tasker, autoinput and phone but now refuses to work. It's odd because it was working fine

Sibi likes this.
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

You should try to use AutoTools for that now :) It works in the background so it's much less of a hassle now. Hope this helps!

3. Stuart

Stuart New Member

Ok thanks I'll give that a try. I have noticed that when I go to purchase the full product using Autoapps, it doesn't list Autotools as an option

4. joaomgcd

Really? Which apps does it show exactly? Do you have an active network connection? Thanks!

5. Stuart

Stuart New Member

ok oddly I've just closed the app and relaunched and it's showing input and apps. Done that a dozen times at the weekend. So does Apps basically replace input?

6. joaomgcd

Do you mean AutoTools? :) It does not replace AutoInput, but is able to do this specific task in the background. AutoInput can still do lots of other stuff that AutoTools can't.

7. Stuart

Stuart New Member

ok just managed to do the adb bit and this work pukka now, even the mobile data toggle. Time to start playing and see what else I can do

8. joaomgcd

Great! :)

: Menu