AutoShare Pick and Open a specific Google Keep Note 1.2

Get your Google Keep notes and then pick one and open it in the Google Keep app

1. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

joaomgcd submitted a new AutoApps project:

Pick and Open a specific Google Keep Note - Get your Google Keep notes and then pick one and open it in the Google Keep app

Read more about this project...

2. joaomgcd

3. Destro728

Destro728 New Member

Was able to successfully open a specific Keep note ,but is there a way to read the info of that Keep note (or list) into a variable? I thought of using OCR (AutoTools) , but couldn't figure out how to get a screenshot (as opposed to taking a regular picture)

Thanks in advance
    Destro728

(Using LG V20 running Nougat 7.0,non rooted)

4. terry henderson

terry henderson New Member

ok this is a great idea, but I feel like a moron. i download the xml file but when i try to import into tasker, tasker doesn't find it. what am i doing wrong? thanks and sorry for asking such a noob question, just dont know what else to do.

5. Todd

Todd New Member

This is great! Thanks... Using this with autolocation for specific grocery/to do lists.

6. autormali

autormali Member

Some time ago this task stopped working. I rebuilt regex to below one to allow catch "sortValue" in addition.
    Code (Text):
    Regex: kind\\x22:\\x22notes#node\\x22,\\x22id\\x22:\\x22(?<noteid>[^\\]+).+?\\x22type\\x22:\\x22(?:(?:LIST)|(?:NOTE))\\x22,.+?\\x22title\\x22:\\x22(?<notetitle>[^\\]+).+?\\x22sortValue\\x22:\\x22(?<sortvalue>[^\\]+)
    In this way when you add below AT Arrays action after the AT Regex action in your task, you'll get the notes sorted as it is on the Keep web page - List View.
    Code (Text):
     AutoTools Arrays [ Configuration:Input Arrays: %sortvalue()|%notetitle()|%noteid()
    Separator: |
    Item Separator: ,
    Names: sortvalue,notetitle,noteid
    Output Variables Separator: ,
    Sort Arrays: true
    Invert: true
    Merged Array Name: atmergedarray Timeout (Seconds):60 ]

7. blastoise

blastoise New Member

8. Cmantra888

Cmantra888 New Member

Thanks for your great work joao.
    I was thinking that I could use this to pull the content of a note in Keep to a variable then use this in Tasker.
    Either way, I think I have done everything correctly, but I keep getting Error: 815929700 Regex doesn't match text.
    Has something changed in the format of Keep Notes or am I missing a key point?
    Appreciate your advice. Thanks

9. bizz78

bizz78 New Member

stopped working properly, gets only one note (the most current one) and turns out to be wrong when opened.

10. neilh

neilh New Member

Hi there. ..

I am a new-ish player loving the abundance brilliant ideas and generous advice here.

I've been trying to implement this little gem to help me document bugs in my work with minimal interruption.

I'd now rate myself a step (or 2?) above Tasker Novice and have:
    • installed AutoShare and activated the full trial
    • imported the task (v 1.1)
    • imported the intent
    • authenticated with my Gmail credentials in AutoTools as instructed (AutoTools is licensed with $:)).
    But every single time, it crashes with the message "AutoTools action error", with the following values for %noteid()% and notetitle():

162a4601a65.ac0506e9652e85f7
    AutoTools action error

I'd be grateful if anyone can give me a steer on this 'cos I cannot wait to start giving it a heavy workout!

Thanks and cheers

Neil

11. joaomgcd

@neilh did you see the advice that was posted above when this stopped working?

12. neilh

neilh New Member

hiya @joaomgcd - it's great to "meet" you.

Many thanks for your quick reply. I guess I'm still enough of a newbie to have wrongly assumed that the post you mentioned related to a problem affecting some users in specific conditions, rather than all (otherwise - I incorrectly reasoned - these changes would have been incorporated into the most recent version).

Now that I've made those changes, it won't surprise you at all that it works now! (The first item on my new Enhancements note in Keep is to tweak it to open my Enhancements note every time. ;).) (Scratch that - I've already found the instructions!)

Thanks for your help, mate - much appreciated!

neil

PS This seems like an excellent time to say "love your work!" - please keep doing what you're doing.

13. joaomgcd

Thank you very much :) Glad it works now! You're right, I should have changed it to the fixed version. I'll do it now! :) Thanks again!

14. joaomgcd

15. yotico

yotico New Member

Hello, I am quite a newbie here, so I hope, that I am posting this on the right place (sorry if not)

First of All: thank you for your great work!

I am using nexus 5x and I think, I did everything like you explained.
    Unfortunately when I start the Imported task, for about one or two minutes nothing happens and then I get the following error log:

08.15.51/MyPM getReceiverInfo: android.content.pm.PackageManager$NameNotFoundException: ComponentInfo{com.joaomgcd.autotools/com.joaomgcd.autotools.broadcastreceiver.IntentServiceFire} 08.15.51/ android.app.ApplicationPackageManager.getReceiverInfo(ApplicationPackageManager.java:433) 08.15.51/ net.dinglisch.android.taskerm.du.a(Unknown Source:1) 08.15.51/ net.dinglisch.android.taskerm.du.f(Unknown Source:0) 08.15.51/ net.dinglisch.android.taskerm.el.a(Unknown Source:336) 08.15.51/ net.dinglisch.android.taskerm.ExecuteService.a(Unknown Source:57) 08.15.51/ net.dinglisch.android.taskerm.ExecuteService.a(Unknown Source:296) 08.15.51/ActionArgBundle key: OutputText: replace <null> String value with null 08.15.51/E FIRE PLUGIN: AutoTools Regex / com.twofortyfouram.locale.intent.action.FIRE_SETTING: 12 bundle keys 08.15.51/E AutoTools Regex: plugin comp: com.joaomgcd.autotools/com.joaomgcd.autotools.broadcastreceiver.IntentServiceFire 08.15.51/E add wait type Plugin1 time 60 08.15.51/E add wait type Plugin1 done 08.15.51/E handlePluginFinish: taskExeID: 1 result 3 08.15.51/E pending result code 08.15.51/E add wait task 08.16.51/E Fehler: null

Could you please help me with this issue?

16. joaomgcd

Hi. Are you still getting that? Sometimes that happens if it takes too long to load the web page...

17. yotico

yotico New Member

Thanks for the answer, I just saw it now, sorry for late reply.
    I tried it many times back then and it kept showing that error, but now it works, so everything is fine ;)

18. joaomgcd

19. 07UA599A

07UA599A New Member

The deleted notes are also listed:(
    I had overlays app doing this before I found this and it picks the selected pre-configured note. Sadly gone back to using overlays!

20. PhilipTD

PhilipTD New Member

Hi,

I know your post is a little old, but may I please ask you how you configured Overlays to accomplish this ?

Thanks very much