AutoVoice Is it possible to use GH/Autovoice multi user, multi devices, making phone calls?

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by dannieboiz, May 12, 2017.

1. dannieboiz

dannieboiz New Member

I have lots of android devices floating around the house. a couple wall mounted HA tablets not counting the on the go android tablets and 3 android phones.
    I have one of my wall mounted tablet doing all the triggering of the HA stuff but it won't be able to dial a phone number or other things like check sms or dial a phone.
    Is it possible to do this? if possible is it possible for it to utilize GH multi user capabilities to check say my wife and my sms/making phone calls if either of issue the command?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Sorry, I'm not understanding what you mean by utilizing the multi user capabilities to do that. Can you please clarify?

3. dannieboiz

dannieboiz New Member

Now that GH can support multi user- IE wife ask for her schedule GH recognize her voice as her, if I ask GH knows that it's me that's asking.
    So say, if I have autovoice running on her phone as well as my phone, can make it recognize who's speaking to route the instruction to the individual device?

4. NickB

NickB New Member

I believe what Dannie boy is asking is if AV supports any multiuser capability added into Google Home a month or two ago. This being where GH now knows each person's voice and can tailor commands to them.

For me I would like to be the only one allowed to issue certain commands for security purposes (I have secondary authentication setup, so replay attacks won't work on my voice). GH knows who I am -- when can we leverage that in AV? :)

: multiusers