AutoNotification unable to retrieve notification button ID

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by CoolRaoul, Jul 5, 2017.

1. CoolRaoul

CoolRaoul Member

I'm trying to automatically discard Samsung Flow notification
    It looks like this:
    [​IMG]
    What I'm trying is to get the "désactiver" (french for "disable") button action id.
    Here's my test Task:
    Code (Text):

AutoNotification Query [
      Configuration:
        Persistency Type: Persistent
        OnlyNotification Apps: Samsung Flow
      Timeout (Seconds):20 ]

Flash [
        Text:%anbutton1text(1)
             %anpackage(1)
             %anbutton1action(1)
        Long:Off ]

When run, %anpackage(1) is correctly set (which prove that query has successfully found the notification) but %anbutton1text(1) and %anbutton1action(1) are not.
    What I'm missing there?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

It seems that the notification is not using a default notification layout? Can you try using the advanced option to get all actions and see if you can get it that way? thanks

3. CoolRaoul

CoolRaoul Member

I've been unable to check your workaround since I'm now facing a new issue: "AutoNotification Query" times out and produce the following traceback (with or without advanced option set):
    Code (Text):
    21.44.37/ActionArgBundle key: QueryAnyMatch: replace <null> String value with null
    21.44.37/ActionArgBundle key: BigTextNames: replace <null> String value with null
    21.44.37/ActionArgBundle key: BigImageNames: replace <null> String value with null
    21.44.37/ActionArgBundle key: QueryText: replace <null> String value with null
    21.44.37/ActionArgBundle key: InternalActionsBig: replace <null> String value with null
    21.44.37/ActionArgBundle key: QueryAppPackage: replace <null> String value with null
    21.44.37/ActionArgBundle key: ImageNames: replace <null> String value with null
    21.44.37/ActionArgBundle key: InternalActionsSmall: replace <null> String value with null
    21.44.37/ActionArgBundle key: QueryAppName: replace <null> String value with null
    21.44.37/ActionArgBundle key: TextNames: replace <null> String value with null
    21.44.37/ActionArgBundle key: QueryTitle: replace <null> String value with null
    21.44.37/E FIRE PLUGIN: AutoNotification Query / com.twofortyfouram.locale.intent.action.FIRE_SETTING: 20 bundle keys
    21.44.37/E AutoNotification Query: plugin comp: com.joaomgcd.autonotification/com.joaomgcd.autonotification.broadcastreceiver.BroadcastReceiverNotify
    21.44.37/E add wait type Plugin1 time 20
    21.44.37/E add wait type Plugin1 done
    21.44.37/E add wait task
    21.44.57/E Error: null
    Note that I'm using latest Tasker beta

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  4. CoolRaoul

CoolRaoul Member

Suddenly started to work again.
    Unfortunately setting advanced -> "Get All fields" didn't change anything (anyway the online help refers only to extra text fields, and my issue is about "anbutton1action")

5. CoolRaoul

CoolRaoul Member

I'm making progress: Advanced-> internal Actions and %aninternalactions(1) seem to be the way to go.
    Unfortunately I'm often getting timeouts like the one reported before. Weird

6. CoolRaoul

CoolRaoul Member

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  7. CoolRaoul

CoolRaoul Member

Problem Solved!:D
    Regarding the timeouts, I've applied instructions found in this thread: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/play/-_CxHSc0hCs (including switching to Google App Beta)
    So far so good
    For the notification automatic cancel, after having set "Internal Actions Big" to -1, using %aninternalactions(1) in Autonotification Actions has proven to be successful.

8. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Great! :)