AutoTools Can't send reboot commands and others throught Autotools SSH

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by mjrival, Aug 1, 2017.

1. mjrival

mjrival New Member

Hi! I'm trying to send several commands througt SSH with Autotools to a raspberry:

If I send ls comman it returns directory list. OK
    If I send reboot, or shutdown -r now It returns nothing and don't reboot the raspberry. KO
    If i send echo 'standby 0' | cec-client -s don't do nothing KO

Iv checked if all failed tests connects and it connects but the command it's not started.

I've added these comands to the sudoers file to call without sudo, and If I try with putty it works well but not with autotools, I've tried to call an alias and nothing.

Thanks a lot

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the report. Is there maybe a log you can check on your raspberry pi to see why the command is not executed?

3. mjrival

mjrival New Member

Thanks for your response, I've tried, I'm using OSMC (Raspbian Based) the log that I have is journalctl but only shows when connects and disconnects SSH not the command :S.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hmm.. It works correctly for me... :/ I really don't know what it could be. My best guess would be a permission issue...

5. mjrival

mjrival New Member

Now I know what was happening, command not found ¡, because I not set th whole path, now I do with 'bash -l -c "COMMAND;bash"' where COMMAND is the command that I want to launch.
    Thanks!