AutoInput Toggle Airplane Mode At 1:20 PM

Toggle Airplane mode at a given time everyday. You can apply this on any system setting.

1. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

joaomgcd submitted a new AutoApps project:

Toggle Airplane Mode At 1:20 PM - Toggle Airplane mode at a given time everyday. You can apply this on any system setting.

Read more about this project...

2. Hashiba Hoo Haa

Hashiba Hoo Haa New Member

Hello Joaomgcd,

Could you kindly post a tutorial on how to automate the airplane mode toggle on Samsung phones (I have a Note 4). The screens seems different and unable to map the instructions to my phone.

This is something I have been searching for ages, would be super if it works on my note 4.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

3. joaomgcd

Hi there. Unfortunately I don't have a Note 4 myself, so I wouldn't know how to do it. :) What part are you having trouble with?

4. Prestoz

Prestoz New Member

Doesn't work when phone in lock status!

5. joaomgcd

6. tgo

tgo Member

Ok I've been able to set/unset airplane mode, but there's no guarantee the screen will be on, so it may not work. The tutorial says 'This task will only work if your screen is on. Check out this guide to learn how to make sure that it is on and how to turn it off afterwards.'

Except there's no guide for that to look at. Where would this guide be?

7. FCastro

FCastro New Member

Hi João,
    I was trying that but when i go to where the airplane mode is (Settings main list) and i add it to AutoInput, it says on the bottom of the screen: "A optimização de aplicações em primeiro plano não funciona com o Talkback activado" but i have it disabled on the app settings.
    Anyway, AutoInput recognises what i want but when i go back to tasker i receive another error (see png attached).

I'm using HTC 10, no root, and stock Android 7.0.

Thanks

Attached Files:

8. joaomgcd

Hi. That on the second screen is not an error :) It's just showing the name of error variables that exist IF there's an error when you run the action :)

9. FCastro

FCastro New Member

Hum, ok :)
    Just some more things :)

1. I use an app to lock the access to the settings (and unlock by fingerprint. Can use pattern but with the fingerprint is easier). Is there anyway for AutoInput to bypass that in order to get to the Airplane Mode? I tried to select that mode on the "quick settings" on the drop down list but without success. Or should i use an shortcut (and how)?
    2. The screen must be on? If not, how can it bypass my lock screen?
    Sorry for all the questions.
    Congratulations for the excellent app. It's good to see Portuguese people doing apps so good!

Best regards

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  10. joaomgcd

1. Sorry, I really don't know how that app that locks the settings screen works... I wouldn't know how to bypass it.
    2. Yes, but you can maybe use the AutoInput Screen Unlock action to unlock it. It may not work on your device though. What Android version do you use?
    And thank you very much :) Glad you're enjoying them!

11. FCastro

FCastro New Member

1- The name of the app is Bear Lock. But maybe if i had a shortcut for the Airplane Mode on the home screen, would it work? If yes, how can i create the shortcut?

2- I have to search for it and see how to use that because i'm a really noob on Tasker. :) I'm using Android 7.0 stock (no root) on a HTC10.

Thanks

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017