AutoNotification Problem with Notification being Intercepted when I send email

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Gbry71, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Gbry71

Gbry71 New Member

I have set up a group of profiles to help me manage emails when I am connected to the Bluetooth in my work vehicle. I am using AutoNotification to intercept the email and speak to me. Using autovoice I direct the phone how to process the emails.

However the problem is. If I send and email, AutoNotification intercepts that action and triggers the tasks as if I have received an email. How can I stop this from happening?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Maybe you didn't select the option to only intercept created notifications in the profile condition? It's probably intercepting both creations and deletions. :)

3. Gbry71

Gbry71 New Member

Thanks for the replay, but that's not it. I only have created selected. I'm using the stock email app on my phone for my exchange server emails. it acts as if sending the email causes a notification. as a matter of fact when it reads the email at sending it reads null variable values if that makes sense. instead of the filled values from the incoming email notification.

open for more suggestions

Thanks again

4. joaomgcd

Maybe that's just how the app works? :)
    If you know that all the variables are empty then you can just add a "Stop" action at the start of the task when %antext is not set for example. Hope this helps!

5. Gbry71

Gbry71 New Member

Thanks. That was the advice I needed. The stop on variable not set works perfectly.

6. joaomgcd

Cool! :)

: email