Solved Synced notifications between multiple devices

Discussion in 'Join' started by champs777, Oct 23, 2017.

1. champs777

champs777 New Member

Here is my question...
    I have Amazon (one example) loaded on my tablet and phone. Both the phone and tablet get notifications of shipped, delivery, etc.
    What I would like is if I dismiss the notification on either, both notifications are removed. I don't want to dismiss on both.
    Is this possible? I feel like I have tried every combination of settings and can't get this to work.
    Can someone walk me through the steps? If I missed something easy I am super sorry :)

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Just to clarify, you get notifications from the Amazon app on both devices, correct?
    What you should do is just have the Amazon app loaded on one device and then let Join sync the notification to the other :) That way if you dismiss the notification on one, it'll be dismissed on the other as well.

champs777 likes this.
  3. champs777

champs777 New Member

Ok. That is it! I was trying to solve for something that didn't need to be solved. If I use Amazon (for example) on my cell and tablet, have one of them get notifications and one of them not. Once this is done, sync the notification for that app, via Join, and boom, I am good to go!
    Thank you Joaomgcd! I figured there was an easy solution

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Great :)

champs777 likes this.