AutoRemote Remotely create profiles and tasks

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Huckey, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Huckey

Huckey New Member

Hi all,
    I have the following scenario:
    - I have Tasker and AutoRemote on my mobile
    - I have Tasker and AutoRemote on my kids' phones.

With this I can for instance query on demand where they are and get it shown on Google Maps on my phone without them being disturbed (I have their permission for that :)).

However, this requires that if I want to make an adjustment to the profile or task on their phones which does that or create new ones then I have to take their phones and change it there.
    What I am looking for is a way to create/change new profiles/tasks on my phone and them "install" them on my kids' phones through AutoRemote without the need of taking their phones physically.
    Any ideas?

Huckey

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately installing a profile or task on their phones will always require interaction with the phones... What you could do is maybe use AutoInput to do that, but I reckon it would be quite hard... :)

3. RiseUp

RiseUp New Member

I wish I had a perfect answer for you because I would love this ability, as well. However, something I have been using which may possibly help you somewhat is this project:
    http://forum.joaoapps.com/index.php...ween-devices-straight-from-the-tasker-ui.104/