getting football scorer from Flash Score

Discussion in 'Tasker Guides / Examples / Ideas Forum' started by solquest, Jan 13, 2017.

1. solquest

solquest Member

Hi again.

I need more help for making an adjustment: If I go in https://www.flashscore.com/match/zZbwfzKg/#match-summary just after having received the notification on my phone, I find this:

<td class="summary-vertical fl"><div class="wrapper"><div class="time-box">33'</div><div class="icon-box soccer-ball"><span class="icon soccer-ball">&nbsp;</span></div><span class="participant-name"></span></div></td>

As you see there's nothing inside <span class="participant-name"></span>
    After 15-20 seconds it becomes:

<td class="summary-vertical fl"><div class="wrapper"><div class="time-box">33'</div><div class="icon-box soccer-ball"><span class="icon soccer-ball">&nbsp;</span></div><span class="participant-name"><a href="#" onclick="window.open('/player/caceres-martin/2T435VVE/'); return false;">Caceres M.</a></span></div></td>

So far I'm waiting 20 seconds for entering the website, but they are not always enought. If I get there and "participant-name" has not appeared yet, I get the previous scorer, if there's any. Else it seems I get an array error.

So, is there a way for entering immediately in that website and waiting there until <span class="participant-name"></span> becomes <span class="participant-name"><a href="#" onclick="window.open('/player/caceres-martin/2T435VVE/'); return false;">Caceres M.</a></span> ?

There will be only one <span class="participant-name"></span> and it will always be the one I'm interested in. I've tried, but don't know how to do it... Was thinking that I could go in and take the "time-box" where there's not a "participant-name" and then I should refresh it until I don't see a "participant-name" for that "time-box". But the again would be a problem if there was a goal in the same minute of the first half...

Thanks!