AutoWear Bug(???) in buttons Screen

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Hann, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Hann

Hann New Member

Joao,

It seem to exist a bug in the buttons screen, if i create a screen with icons and one of them dont have a command asignated, when the icon is pressed (or double pressed or swiped), Autowear crash, happens a lot because is easy swipe over an icon withouth a swipe command asigned.

In another topic, it is possible for you enable a screen to enter text with the android wear keyboard and send it to tasker using a variable?

Sorry for my english.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there. Thanks for the report. Can you please report that crash so I can try to fix it? Did you report it? Thanks in advance.

3. Hann

Hann New Member

Can you explain me how to report the bug? (i am new at this).The logs don't show any abnormal event only the message. "New Last Command: Null;. maybe is not a crash but when happens all the autowear elements (icons or screens), created in the watch are destroyed this only happens with the buttons screen.
    The problem is not related with the Beta, for me has happened since the plugin was published.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  4. joaomgcd

When it crashes do you not get an option to report it? Thanks!

5. Hann

Hann New Member

No, i don't get any option

6. joaomgcd

Can you please export your task's description (not xml) so I can take a look? Long-click the task in Tasker->export description Thanks in advance
    I wasn't able to reproduce the error myself, sorry!