AutoInput Take Call

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Starf1337, May 22, 2015.

1. Starf1337

Starf1337 New Member

Lollipop disabled permissions for tasker to answer an incoming call. The feature has become a big part of my routine. I have tried several AutoInput things but it seems there is no way to answer by tapping except in that banner that comes up (sometimes, depending on Lollipops mood. Even then when I do a UI query it is like it is not even there. Is there a way to make this work?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

On lollipop you get a notification when a call comes in, correct? If so you can use AutoNotification to click the appropriate button :)

3. xiaomifeng5690

xiaomifeng5690 New Member

Hi, my phone is nexus6 with stock android 5.1.1, i am also looking for a workaround to simulate the take care action, i have downloaded and installed autonotification, however, i didn't see any possibility to use autonotification to click the incoming call notification which generated by the android OS itself.

Please take some time to instruct me step by step about how to make it.

Thanks a lot.

4. joaomgcd

Hi there. Do you have the full version?
    If so, you can first intercept the notification using the event->plugin->AutoNotification intercept condition
    Then in the task use the "AutoInput Actions" Tasker action with %anbutton1action to press the 1rst notification button or %anbutton2action to press the 2nd one.

Hope this helps!

5. xiaomifeng5690

Hi, thanks!

i have just paid for the full version of Autonotification earlier, also downloaded the latest beta version of Autoinput and have it installed.

tasker event-autonotification intercept, then i pick app: phone, am i right?

and then next to the action section, plugin-autoinput, autoinput action, in there i have no idea how to proceed in.
    action: click?
    field type:?
    field text:?
    Advance: "is Tasker action" should it be ticked?

besides, %anbutton1 or %anbutton2, where should it be put?

please fill me in, many thanks again.

6. joaomgcd

Uh oh, sorry! My mistake, I meant to write "AutoNotification Actions" not "AutoInput Action". Let me know if you have no use for AutoInput and I'll refund it for you :)

7. xiaomifeng5690

Hi, it is okay, i just wanna work this out, and you are being very helpful indeed.

action section, i just found the autonotification action-autonotification intercept id, and i input the %anbutton2, which i want to point it to second button represneting the button of "Answer".

however, after a trial calling, nothing happens. the profile does not even trigger at all.

so, please tell me, am i missing some steps? like the event-autonification intercept, should i pick "phone" ?

Looking for your help, please.

8. joaomgcd

It's not %anbutton2, but rather %anbutton2action :)
    Hope this helps

9. xiaomifeng5690

Hi, sorry, my bad, that was a typo, i did input %anbutton2action as the autonotification intercept ID.

since the profile doesn't seem to be fired, i assume there is something wrong in the Event condition.
    my current configuration:

Event-plugin-autonotification intercept, Apps: phone
    my question: the following settings which ones should i go configure? or just configure Apps to pick phone as the target is already okay?

fill from current
    action type
    persistancy type
    notification id
    Apps

notifications name
    package name
    ............ etc.

besides, i have checked out Autoinput, it is amazing, i will test it a little bit more later. btw, how much is this app? and how can i pay for it in-app?
    Thanks!

10. joaomgcd

Maybe it doesn't come from the phone app? :) The easiest way to do it is probably this:
    • go into the AutoNotification Intercept condition
    • Receive a phone call so that the notification is created
    • Select "Fill From Current"
    • Select the app package
    Then to make sure that the task triggers, in the Task add a flash action with "Receiving a phone call"
    Then back out of tasker and receive another phone call and see if the flash action appears.

To buy AutoInput you have the option right there in the main app :) You'll be redirected to AutoApps app which is the unlock key for it.

Hope this helps!

11. xiaomifeng5690

Hi, thanks a million. problem solved. you have no idea what the exact phone package name for Nexus 6, LOL~~~

it is not Phone, but Google Dialer, LMAO~~~~

That is new for me. just learnt.....

PS. i will test to use Autoinput to auto switch airplane mode later, let us wait and see, if it works, then i will consider to pay for it at once.

Thanks for your efforts, fantastic job.

12. joaomgcd

13. xiaomifeng5690

Hi, just wanna let you know, i tried the beta version of Autoinput, and found it worked only at the first time, afterwords, it is dead.

and then i downloaded the play store version, it works like a charm. so i already paid for it.

just one question left, is it required to keep the AutoApp? since i already paid via the AutoApp, can i remove it?

let me know, thanks

14. joaomgcd

What do you mean exactly by "it is dead"? I haven't had reports of that happening before...

And AutoApps must be kept installed. It works as an unlock key. The licensing mechanism will check every week if the license is still valid.

Thanks!

15. xiaomifeng5690

i guessed so, that is why it redirected to install AutoApps. it is ok, just suggest if it is possible to make it works like Autonotification which offers in-app purchase?

Regarding what i mentioned of Autoinput beta version being dead after first launch, let me explain, it was working at the first time, when i tried again to test, there is nothing happened, i tried to set up a new action with the autoinput action, it still didn't work. it even did not pop up the window which asking if ulock the app now or cancel. PS. the accessibilty at that time remained on for autoinput.

anyway, the play store version of Autoinput works perfectly, and i already paid, so, no worries.

16. Starf1337

Starf1337 New Member

It works like a charm unless I have the application "Set Orientation" set to Automatic Full and I am in Landscape mode. The "Dialer" crashes.

Thanks to AutoContacts and AutoInput, however, if the number is in my addressbook, the phone simply submits the bug report (after autopasting 'hey morons, rectangles can sit sideways too!', opens Set Orientation, selects Portait (sensor) and calls the number back.

AutoApps is so flipping cool.

17. GPRS

GPRS New Member

How to detect Notification for an incoming call in Marshmallow? I have purchased autonotification and autoimput

18. GPRS

GPRS New Member

thi
    the app for incoming call is Phone following the procedure from Joao but how to make Autonotification work accepting the call?
    how to activate %anbutton2action to pick up the phone.?

19. GPRS

GPRS New Member

Solved used Autoinput instead using click text ACCEPT
    autonput is a very great program that I use for many things for example toggle data when wifi or toggle wifi on when near
    and the best thing is that you dont need root
    Autonotification i have to investigate what works on Marshmallow. For the moment I have MTP working.

20. Dragoş D

Dragoş D New Member

Hi, does anyone know how to accept calls on Samsung devices (Nougat)?

I tried to manipulate the incoming call notification, but it doesn't seem to have any actionable buttons, as %anbutton1action doesn't get any value. The notification seems to have a custom design, with no text buttons, but two simple icons (answer, reject) on the side. Moreover, unless an app is open in the foreground, the notification tray is not expandable by hand.

Thanks.

: Phone