AutoVoice Auto voice is not supported on this device?!!

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Kmthrong, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Kmthrong

Kmthrong Member

Hello I have bought auto voice today but now I get a dialog saying it's not supported from Google assistant.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/21nmgc2.png
    http://i66.tinypic.com/6hrk2a.png
    What is wrong?The Autovoice dialog works as well when I changed the assistant but I just want to use Google assistant not the auto voice one.Please somebody help me.My device is a Huawie Mate 8 . it has a 8 core cpu so I don't think so if the device shouldn't be supported hardwarely.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

I'm really sorry, but unfortunately I don't control that dialog, Google does. Maybe there's an update available for Google Assistant on that device?

3. matejdro

matejdro New Member

On related note, can you do something to support Android Wear devices? I tried "Tell AutoVoice to do X" on my watch and I got that same error message.

4. joaomgcd

Again, not up to me sorry. :( Google need to support that themselves, I can't do anything to add that.

5. Kmthrong

Kmthrong Member

Nope I don't have a wearable device it's just my phone.So nobody has my issue?

@joaomgcd
    Tnx for the support man I really love your apps.You have never gotten any message like I mentioned?Btw how to call Autovoice from Google assistant when I'm offline when I'm online I say talk to Autovoice it says it's not supported but when I'm offline it doesn't understand I'm saying autovoice thinks like I'm saying other things tried it a lot of times but still couldn't get it I'm not Indian lol I have American accent and when I'm online it understands every word I say how to use autovoice while I'm offline?Trying offline might solve the error.

6. Kmthrong

Kmthrong Member

Looks like it's working now!!!! Tnx.

7. joaomgcd

Awesome :D Do you know what changed?