AutoRemote Auto open url on both devices simultaneously

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Joembreezy, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Joembreezy

Joembreezy New Member

I would like to open web pages on my phone and then have them automatically sent to my device. meaning I want chrome to open the page on my phone and on my PC, I'm not sure if this thread has already been posted if it has I apologize I know its possible I just can't find the proper way to set it up in tasker. I would like to be able to do this without having to set the default application for auto remote and then remove the default and put it back on to chrome. is this possible and if so could you give me a walkthrough, or give me a link for the profile download.

2. mtneerndixie

mtneerndixie New Member

I'm a Tasker novice but maybe you could send the message to the device and have the message trigger a task to then have the same message sent to Chrome from your device. Just an idea. It wouldn't quite be simultaneous but it would be just a few seconds behind the first message.

3. Joembreezy

Joembreezy New Member

That's a good idea but how would I auto attach the URL?copy and paste it to the message automatically to open it on my PC?

4. Joembreezy

Joembreezy New Member

I thought I had to fix with this via autoshare by using the autoremote extension, but for some reason when I go that route it tells me invalid URL and force closes. Now Autoshare won't even show the autoremote extention under compatible apps.

5. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately that won't happen automatically. On Android, only one app can handle a link at a time, so to do that you would need to handle your urls either in your browser or with AutoRemote, not both...
    Sorry!