Solved Join not working properly

Discussion in 'Join' started by francesco, Feb 7, 2018.

1. francesco

francesco Member

Hey there!

First of all I'll go ahead and say that I'm using the beta version of the android app along with the chrome plugin and the windows10 app. (I prefer the window app for reasons but I do still have the plugin in case of need)

Today I've started noticing that my whatsapp notifications were not getting automatically pushed to my pc on neither of the 2 Joins I have installed; however if I manually push them from the settings of the Join app they appear both on chrome and on my notification tab.

The problems are:
    first: they don't get automatically pushed so that's kind of a pain;
    second: if I try to reply from chrome (after manually pushing) it works smoothly but if I try to reply from the windows app it does not work and i get a toast on android saying "can't send an empty message"

I'll also sneak in a little feature request if I may :)
    Since we can now backup our Join setup to google drive, could we get a tasker action to do it? I bet many people could use it to integrate with their own sync profiles.

2. francesco

francesco Member

Welp I'll have to update saying that the problem fixed by itself.

I was connected to my uni's wifi earlier today so that might have created problems? I dunno but it seems to be working properly now :D

I'll also renew my little feature request for the join backup tasker action :)
    cheers

3. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Glad it's working! :)

Tasker action for the backup is not really needed since there's an Automatic Backup option that backs it up every time you change something.

Thanks!!

francesco likes this.