Join or Autonotification to sync notifications?

Discussion in 'Join' started by CAL701, Apr 27, 2018.

1. CAL701

CAL701 New Member

I'm trying to do something that I think is simple with Join or, perhaps, with Autonotification. But, I'm not seeing how to make it work. Any advice or direction would be appreciated.

I just want two Android devices to share notifications - both created and dismissed. Join sends the notification, and it's duplicated but when I dismiss a notification it doesn't dismiss it on the other device. Do Join our Autonotification offer the synchronization capability I'm trying to achieve? Thanks!

[P.S. I've tried twice to post this in the Google+ group, but I must not know what I'm doing because it disappears and I never see it.]

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

If you create the notification with AutoNotification and let Join sync it, it should do what you want :) Did you try that?

3. CAL701

CAL701 New Member

Thanks, João, but I'm not really understanding. It may be, and usually is, a notification from some other app (Tasker, gmail, Google Voice, etc.). Should I be using Autonotification to intercept all notifications and Join to share them?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk