AutoNotification AutoNotification LED issue

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Flavio_Jarvis, May 24, 2018.

1. Flavio_Jarvis

Flavio_Jarvis New Member

Good morning,

I'm using the paid version of AutoNotification to generate notifications from taskers.
    Everything works very well except for the LED option.
    Whatever the chosen color, the only one reproduced is red.
    I'm using the Xperia XZ1 with Android 8.0 or 8.0 installed

How can I make the notification LED work with a color of my choice?

Thanks in advance for your answers

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there! I've actually updated AutoNotification yesterday to fix this. Can you please try the new update? :) Thanks!

3. Flavio_Jarvis

Flavio_Jarvis New Member

Then I did some tests.

I set everything to tasker.
    I created an activity in which I wanted to create a personalized notification and I selected autonotification from the plugins.
    In the notification creation screen, I understand that the LED color settings as well as the vibration pattern are "linked" to the notification category that is being created at the moment.
    By changing the notification from the tasker, the color can no longer be changed because now the category has been created with those LED color settings and vibration patterns.

The only way I can change this is to open AutoNotification directly and change the category in the Notification Categories section. Obviously from there you can change all the parameters including those in question.

I'd like to change the color of the notification LED when creating or modifying a notification within tasker. But I do not know if this is technically possible!

However before the update it did not work anyway.

Thank you

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

You're right, if you want a different color you do need to create a different category. Once a category is created it cannot be changed. Glad you got it!