AutoInput Autoinput causing errors

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Reverence, May 26, 2018.

1. Reverence

Reverence New Member

I have several tasks that utilize auto input, and a week or more ago they just started failing with errors. At least I think it's auto input causing the error. The weird thing is it doesn't seem to execute any of the steps in the "Perform Task" even the ones before it gets to auto input. I also tried disabling the auto input steps and still get the error. Error here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fSBb9vI7TJQvOv0nUytqvjksmfCqTZcwBDPL0524lgY/edit?usp=drivesdk
    Hopefully you can help. Let me know if you need additional info.

I've changed some info in the log for privacy purposes, but other than that, itdi the exact error I get.

Thanks

2. Reverence

Reverence New Member

And then I tried cloning the task to see if I could make some changes and get it to work...and then it crashed my phone and erased all my Tasker profiles and tasks and they are no longer there :( any way to recover? I thought I had automatic backup setup but it doesn't seem like it.

3. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there, I'm really sorry to hear that, but AutoInput couldn't possibly erase all your Tasker profiles. It must've been something else... Do you not have any backups of your data at all in the Tasker folder on your device?

: Autoinput