AutoShare search play song like Shazam using Tasker

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by amplatfus, Jun 23, 2018.

1. amplatfus

amplatfus New Member

Hi,
    I had a older youtube black apk and use it in a tasker profile for search play song using AutoShare intent after input from AutoVoice. Something like Shazam but using my words from AutoVoice.
    Now that version of Youtube is not working any more. I tried with official Youtube, with OG Youtube, with YMusic. All of them doesn't start to play the song. The best result is the result of the words I obtaint from AutoVoice, without playing like it work with the older version.

Could you please share your ideas how to change the intent to auto-play songs?

Many thanks!

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Maybe you can try using AutoInput for that?

3. amplatfus

amplatfus New Member

Thanks so much for reply. I tried in the meantime, but I do not know why AutoInput do not fire any action recorded. In other apps like SoundCloud it works.
    Also AutoInput shows only Element Text: Navigation up/ Point (x,y): 59, 100 anywhere I click when recording on Youtube. Same values. I do not know why because I tried to change the x,y manually but it doesn't work.
    All I need is to auto-start playing first suggestion after input text into search field (the search field is filled).

I appreciate any hints.
    All the best!

4. amplatfus

amplatfus New Member

It seems I am not the only one. YouTube might have been modified to not allow it any more. Please, if anybody could help.
    Same: Reddit Play song using Tasker
    Thank you!

5. amplatfus

amplatfus New Member

I appreciate any idea for what I posted before. Thank you!

6. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately there's not much I can do about it :( Seems Google simply decided to remove support for that...

amplatfus likes this.