AutoVoice AutoVoice Recognize Shortcut Does Process Natural Language

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by cisco187, Oct 8, 2018.

1. cisco187

cisco187 New Member

So, I finally got around to learning to use Natural Language in AutoVoice. It's amazing! My concern is that I already have profiles tied to the regular AutoVoice recognize functions. I was happy when I saw a checkbox in the recognize shortcut for "Process Natural Language," but it doesn't seem to be working. When I say something that works with the NL prompt on the regular AutoVoice prompt with the Process Natural Language box checked, it doesn't do anything. Am I doing something wrong? Is this something that can be fixed?

Thanks in advance!

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there! You actually have a separate Natural Language AutoVoice shortcut :) Did you try that?

3. cisco187

cisco187 New Member

That separate one works perfectly, but I was hoping I wouldn't have to know which to use before speaking a command. If there was one prompt that would query both, that would be awesome. That's what I thought that checkbox was.

4. joaomgcd

I see. Where exactly are you seeing that checkbox?

5. cisco187

cisco187 New Member

In the settings to create a recognize prompt, both in the default settings or when an individual prompt is created (like a recognize shortcut).

Screenshot: Screenshot_20181011-085317.jpg

6. joaomgcd

Oh I see, have to check, thanks! In the meantime, you can create a Tasker action with an AutoVoice Recognize action and use that as a shortcut on your homescreen :)

: autovoice