AutoVoice Android TV

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by mvujica, Dec 6, 2018.

1. mvujica

mvujica New Member

Do you plan to develop versions of Tasker and AutoVoice for Android TV? Is that possible? Would love to sent commands from Android TV without relying on Android Phone.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

You can already install Tasker and AutoVoice on Android TV :) Just have to get their APKs there and you can install them!

3. mvujica

mvujica New Member

Yes, I did side loaded both, and they work fine, Tasker UI is little bit cumbersome on TV but it works! :) I don't like those shady websites that host apks, had difficult time finding autoapps for my autovoice license. Do you have some official download link for updates please?

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

I can send you the official APKs if you want. They will be updated through Google Play normally I think.

5. mvujica

mvujica New Member

Have slight problem with Tasker on TV that I sideloaded, it says status expired and asking me for order code but I purchased Tasker from Google play store back in August 2013 and don't have code.
    Tasker on my phone is running fine under same Google account. Have no problem to pay again for Tasker for TV but it's impossible when it's not supported on Android TV. I can pay via PayPal can you generate order code for direct purchase?
    Also original apks files would be nice. Thx

6. mvujica

mvujica New Member

7. Graham Ingram

Graham Ingram New Member

Hi, first off thanks for all the work you do! I have had tasker and autovoice on a tablet for a while (I bought them to use with google home to voice control my htpc) I recently bought a Nvidia Shield and I'm setting it up. I would like to have those run on that device instead of my tablet. I found the apk for tasker on your site and I sideloaded that and it works great. I did not see an apk for autovoice and I was wondering if that was available on the site? If not, would it be possible to get that emailed to me?

8. SantiagoM

SantiagoM New Member

Does secure settings work on AndroidTV?. I'd like to make a task that changes the refresh rate when I start Kodi app. I have a Xiaomi MiBox3.

Thank you!!

: AndroidTV