AutoInput AutoInput to accept Zoipher SIP Call

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by dastrix, Jan 8, 2019.

1. dastrix

dastrix Member

Hi All

Trying to get this working, Ive created an AutoInput gesture to swipe and accept the call, but when I receive a call, it does not accept it using the Swipe gesture.

Inside my task, there is a match for the SIP number and the gesture it self.

Any help would be great! My phone is not rooted. Its a Note 8, latest software

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Can you please export your task's description (not xml) so I can take a look? Long-click the task in Tasker->export description Thanks in advance

3. dastrix

dastrix Member

Thanks for the reply!

My phone is a Note 8

See attached:

Doorbird Auto Answer (3)
    A1: Wait [ MS:0 Seconds:3 Minutes:0 Hours:0 Days:0 ]
    A2: AutoInput Gestures [ Configuration:Gesture Type: Swipe
    Start Point: 720,1852
    End Point: 1302,1862
    Duration: 500 Timeout (Seconds):10 ]

4. joaomgcd

Can you please add a flash action to the start of the task just to confirm that it's running at all? thanks

5. dastrix

dastrix Member

Certainly. just added a flash action with 'hello' at the end and it displayed hello.

Doorbird Auto Answer (3)
    A1: Wait [ MS:0 Seconds:3 Minutes:0 Hours:0 Days:0 ]
    Start Point: 720,1852
    End Point: 1302,1862
    Duration: 500 Timeout (Seconds):10 ]
    A3: Flash [ Text:Hello Long:On ]

6. joaomgcd

Thanks. What Android version is that running with?

7. dastrix

dastrix Member

It says Android Version 8.0.0

8. joaomgcd

And you're totally sure that those coordinates are correct? Can you try swiping in a different app (like Google Photos) and see if that works?

9. dastrix

dastrix Member

Im not entirely sure. What would be the best way to obtain the coordinates?

10. joaomgcd

Enable developer options > Show cursor coordinates and then check where you need to start and end the swipe :)

11. dastrix

dastrix Member

Which is how I obtained them to begin with... Ill try and see if I can get something more accurate and report back. Thank you

12. dastrix

dastrix Member

Well I modified the profile to remove the Caller and that seems to have done the trick, I had the contact in my phone (1001) as the caller, removing it has allowed it to work. Do you know why I can't specify who calls?

Thinking aloud now... Do you think it would be possible to only trigger the Task when Tasker receives an Alexa input? ie: Alexa, answer the call?

13. dastrix

dastrix Member

Just to clarify, I purchased the AutoVoice plugin and installed the Alexa Skill for AutoVoice

My intention here is to say 'Alexa, Answer Call' which will send a voice command to my android device to run the Tasker action that auto accepts the call I've just created

Further, I'd like to somehow make the Task check if a particular switch in my home automation system is ON, ie PRESENSE. If this is on, then it means we are home and i want the action to run. If we are not home, do not run.

I can query my rest API for the HTTP Data, its just programming it into Tasker I struggle with...

This is what I have, does it appear correct? It fails :(

Doorbird Auto Answer (3)
    A1: Wait [ MS:0 Seconds:1 Minutes:0 Hours:0 Days:0 ]
    Start Point: 724,1800
    End Point: 1420,1800
    Duration: 1000 Timeout (Seconds):10 ] If [ %gPresenceSensors eq ON ]
    A3: HTTP Get [ Server: Port:https://USER@EMAIL.COM:XXXXX@192.168.0.3:8080 Path:rest/items/gPresenceSensors Attributes:ON Cookies: User Agent:application/json Timeout:10 Mime Type:text/plain Output File: Trust Any Certificate:Off ]
    A4: Variable Set [ Name:%gPresenceSensors To:%HTTPD Recurse Variables:Off Do Maths:Off Append:Off ]

Here is the JSON output of a query.

Currently the switch is off, as our WIFI is turned off

{"members":[{"link":"http://192.168.0.3:8080/rest/items/Kris_Mobile","state":"OFF","transformedState":"Away","stateDescription":{"pattern":"","readOnly":true,"options":[]},"editable":false,"type":"Switch","name":"Kris_Mobile","label":"Kris\u0027 Mobile Presence","tags":[],"groupNames":["gUnifi","gPresenceSensors"]},{"link":"http://192.168.0.3:8080/rest/items/Jodie_Mobile","state":"OFF","transformedState":"Away","stateDescription":{"pattern":"","readOnly":true,"options":[]},"editable":false,"type":"Switch","name":"Jodie_Mobile","label":"Jodie\u0027s Mobile Presence","tags":[],"groupNames":["gUnifi","gPresenceSensors"]}],"groupType":"Switch","function":{"name":"AND","params":["OFF","ON"]},"link":"http://192.168.0.3:8080/rest/items/gPresenceSensors","state":"OFF","editable":false,"type":"Group","name":"gPresenceSensors","category":"present","tags":[],"groupNames":[]}

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  14. dastrix

dastrix Member

Managed to get that working also! presence... Now voice.. I cant seem to find a way to triger any item :/