AutoVoice Wake up phone with autovoice

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Spamaro, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Spamaro

Spamaro New Member

Hello,
    Is it possible to wake up a phone with autovoice using "Ok google" command ? I have red lot of things about that in forums, but i haven't found task samples... (for the moment, we could consider that phone has not lock)

Thanks a lot for helps !

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Sorry, what do you mean by "wake a phone up"? Do you mean you want to turn the screen on?

3. Spamaro

Spamaro New Member

Hello,
    Yes, i would like To turn on the screen. I found solution using autovoice continous mode but it uses battery a lot. Is there another way to do that ?
    Thank you

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

You can ask Google Assistant "Ask AutoVoice to turn on the screen" and then setup a profile in Tasker to do it :)

5. Spamaro

Spamaro New Member

The loop is looped :)
    I wanted to use Autovoice because "ok Google" doesn't work when the screen is turned off and i haven't found option to make that possible (I presume it was only on android previous version or on specific phone model). So i will still use home button :(
    (not really easy when hands are occuped). Thank you

6. Spamaro

Spamaro New Member

So i think i will make a task for disable savescreen only during time i haven't hands free (with time i will set), it is probably the best way for economise battery, and easy to do with tasker.