Open Isssue with sorting messages

Discussion in 'Join' started by Lars Kvanum, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Lars Kvanum

Lars Kvanum New Member

Hi again.

Decided to make a new thread as this doesn't have something to do with the other issues (you've mostly fixed). In the list of messages it seems MMS' will be sorted incorrectly. I have an entry with a whole bunch of numbers and contacts - probably most people who have sent MMS' recently. The MMS will not appear in the thread from the right contact, but is grouped with other MMS' from other people. So...if I reply, it would seem like I'd reply to everybody in the group even though they aren't relevant.

If you want a screen shot, please provide me with an email address. I'm not going to post it here in the forum for obvious reasons :)

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Thank you :) Can you please send a screenshot to the email listed in the app's Google Play Store listing? Thanks in advance!

3. Lars Kvanum

Lars Kvanum New Member

Done! Thanks for looking into it, and please tell me if you need anything else.

4. joaomgcd

Thank you!

5. Lars Kvanum

Lars Kvanum New Member

The MMS sorting is still a problem. Have you had a chance to look at it? Seems all MMS messages are grouped together in one thread no matter who it's from. This is how it looks to me (but I may be wrong): When the message arrives it's sorted in the correct thread and displayed from the person sending it. Once chrome is restarted the MMS no longer shows up in the message thread from the sender, but in a "group" thread with all other MMS messages.

6. joaomgcd

Thanks. I haven't been able to replicate that yet unfortunately :( I always get the MMS in the right threads myself... Wish MMS weren't so expensive where I live so I can do more tests!