Multiple AutoApps Clarification about subscriptions/donations

Discussion in 'Guides / Examples / Ideas Forum' started by HippoMan, Dec 28, 2015.

1. HippoMan

HippoMan New Member

I have started using AutoApps (specifically, AutoInput), and I'm very happy with this excellent software.

I want to subscribe or donate in order to support all the work that has been going into the Auto* suite.

I have a question, however: if I subscribe or donate, will I stop seeing ads when I run AutoInput? I'm glad to pay for the use of this excellent product; however, I prefer not to see ads.

I couldn't find any info about this. Forgive me if I overlooked something, and thank you for clarifying what the ad policy is when I either subscribe or donate.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi. Sorry for not being clearer. If you subscribe you will stop seeing ads and all apps will be unlocked as the full version. If you donate you will not stop seeing ads.
    Also, if you really want to donate I would ask you to do so via PayPal because that way I don't have to pay a 30% cut to google :) If you want to go down that route, there's a donation button on every page of my website here: http://joaoapps.com/

Hope this clarifies it and thank you very much for your support!

3. HippoMan

HippoMan New Member

Thank you for your very quick answer and your clear explanation.

I will now go and donate!

joaomgcd likes this.
  4. HippoMan

HippoMan New Member

One more question: my PayPal account uses a different email address than the one associated with my cell phone. How do I make a PayPal donation such that the Auto* apps on my cell phone will "know" about this donation?

Thank you.

5. joaomgcd

The donations don't have any effect on the AutoApps :) Either through PayPal or AutoApps itself a donation is just simply that, a donation. It won't change anything in the app.

6. HippoMan

HippoMan New Member

Oh, I'm sorry. I misread your original comment.
    OK, I will subscribe to remove the ads, _and_ I will make a donation.

7. HippoMan

HippoMan New Member

... and one more issue: when going to "Unlock AutoApps Features" within AutoApps, the "SUBSCRIBE", "SUBSCRIBE YEARLY", and "SUBSCRIBE WITH ADDITIONAL SUPPORT" buttons all do nothing when I click on them. What am I still missing?

8. joaomgcd

Wow :D That's really awesome! Thank you very much! :) Just got the notification!!

9. joaomgcd

Have you perhaps disabled billing services on your device? What happens when you click the AutoInput app in the main AutoApps screen?

10. HippoMan

HippoMan New Member

I haven't disabled billing. In fact, just last night I successfully paid for a for-pay app from the Play Store on my Android device.

When I click AutoInput from the AutoApps main screen, I see the following message: "AutoInput accessibility service is enabled!", and the rest of the settings and actions are available to me

11. joaomgcd

And in AutoInput do you have an option to unlock the full version?

12. HippoMan

HippoMan New Member

OK. I uninstalled AutoApps and reinstalled. Now, the "SUBSCRIBE" options work.

13. joaomgcd

Ok, great :) Glad you got it

14. HippoMan

HippoMan New Member

I don't see any unlock option in AutoInput. I just see the following sections when I open it:

Enabled
    Manage Input Actions
    Intercept Keys
    Accessibility In Foreground
    Root Settings
    Achievements
    Help
    Logs
    Use AutoInput in Tasker

However, I had previously uninstalled AutoInput and AutoApps, and then I (1) reinstalled AutoApps; (2) paid for a 1-year subscription; (3) reinstalled AutoInput.