Open 'Phone Ringing'

Discussion in 'Tasker' started by dastrix, Mar 21, 2019.

1. dastrix

dastrix Member

Thanks alienclone, that appears to do the trick to mute the music when a call from Doorbird comes in.

Ive then mirrored that profile for an Unmute.

Ive set the Profile to Phone Idle + Wifi connected with linked task -> Unmute Music

Unmute music does a HTTP get to see if the music is playing, if it's playing, it will STOP. If its not, it will send a play to the music.

This works just fine when I test the task itself, but won't with the profile. I have phone idle, is there a way to potentially signal the end of the Doorbird call instead as a means to unmute the music?

2. alienclone

alienclone New Member

since Zoiper is a VoIP app it will not trigger the usual 'phone' events, therefore Phone Idle will not change when your call ends.
    you will have to use the same AutoNotification techniques to determine when the call ends,
    check your antitle and antext to see what they change to when call ends and create another profile to act on them.

also on side note, @joaomgcd has a very nice profile setup for detecting music playing
    https://forum.joaoapps.com/index.ph...-that-you-can-use-as-a-profile-condition.187/
    edit: step 1 of the above link is the only part you need to look at for the 'is music playing?' profile, it works the same way as the 'is Doorbird calling' profile you just set up.

3. dastrix

dastrix Member

Thanks ill give that a go!

Ah yes, im detecting if music is playing by making http calls to a home automation system (not music on the phone itself) so slightly different

4. dastrix

dastrix Member

So I managed to get it to work using Incoming call, it mutes just fine.

I created the same profile/task with unmute and matched Call ended but it doesnt work. Quite odd. I cant see to get the flash to display anything at all so I just took a guess but my feeling is that its not actually matching Incoming to Mute and Call ended to unmute

Any other methods I can use to find out what text will intercept it?

Heres the task:

Profile: Mute Music -Zoiper (4)
    State: Wifi Connected [ SSID:Tard MAC:* IP:* Active:Yes ]
    Event: AutoNotification Intercept [ Configuration:Event Behaviour: true
    Notification Apps: Zoiper
    Notification Text: Incoming ]
    Enter: Mute Music (2)
    A1: HTTP Get [ Server port:https://server Path:rest/items/spotify_current_playing Attributes: Cookies: User Agent:application/json Timeout:10 Mime Type: Output File: Trust Any Certificate:Off ]
    A2: Stop [ With Error:Off Task: ] If [ %HTTPD eq OFF ]
    A3: HTTP Post [ Server port:https://serv Path:rest/items/spotify_action Data / File pause Cookies: User Agent:application/json Timeout:10 Content Type:text/plain Output File: Trust Any Certificate:Off ]

And a photo of the Zoiper app when the call ends

Attached Files:

5. dastrix

dastrix Member

Anyone?? :(

6. alienclone

alienclone New Member

the task you posted will only work with Incoming,
    did you try it the way i told you to in post 18?

7. dastrix

dastrix Member

Yes, antitle and antext display nothing on call hang up

It also appears the HTTP get is not working to set a variable to determine if the music is playing.

*sigh* Tasker is crazy complex. Giving me a headache! ha

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  8. alienclone

alienclone New Member

9. dastrix

dastrix Member

I hit import but it didnt import anything lol!

10. alienclone

alienclone New Member

that is odd, are you doing this on the phone? it should automatically open Tasker and give you the option to accept or deny

11. dastrix

dastrix Member

Yes, doing this on a Note 8. Nup, it does not work :( Imports nothing

12. alienclone

alienclone New Member

13. dastrix

dastrix Member

thanks alienclone :)

OK, so that displays as the first notification 'Doorbird' and then 'Incoming call' when Zoiper is ringing so Ive changed the profile to that.

For call hangup, it displays title as Zoiper and then the text as the registered account. So ive updated that also for unmute. Its odd theres no text/tile for call endeds. The notifications on call ended are a big generic and may trigger when Zoiper is just running.

Tasker is muting the music just fine upon the call coming in. However it is not unmuting the music when the notification of the call end occurs. Just playing back the task to unmute music works, so its the Profile thats at fault

Heres the profile thats not working

Profile: Unmute Music - Zoiper (6)
    State: Wifi Connected [ SSID:Tard MAC:* IP:* Active:Yes ]
    State: AutoNotification Intercept [ Configuration:Notification Apps: Zoiper
    Notification Title: Zoiper
    Notification Text: 1003@user@domain registered.
    Get All Fields : true ]
    Enter: Unmute Music (7)
    A1: HTTP Get [ Server port:https://user@domain Path:rest/items/spotify_current_playing Attributes: Cookies: User Agent: Timeout:10 Mime Type: Output File: Trust Any Certificate:Off ]
    A2: Stop [ With Error:Off Task: ] If [ %HTTPD ~ ON ]
    A3: HTTP Post [ Server port:https://user@domain Path:rest/items/spotify_action Data / File play Cookies: User Agent:application/json Timeout:10 Content Type:text/plain Output File: Trust Any Certificate:Off ]

14. alienclone

alienclone New Member

you should make a list of ALL the variables that AutoNotification creates other than antitle and antext, create a flash for each one or create a task to write the values to a text file, then go through all of them to see if there is something that is not generic when the call ends, other than that im not sure what else to tell you.

15. dastrix

dastrix Member

Not looking positive, there isnt anything in the file about call ended etc.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
: ringing