AutoWear Autowear doesn't work anymore

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by zed, Apr 12, 2019.

1. zed

zed New Member

Hello,

I would like to use autowear again, but it does not work any more, alone or with Tasker.

If I use it alone and I click on "screen" in Autowear application, it puts me this message "Getting current screens from your watch " endless.
    Same messages with settings and the others buttons ...

In Tasker no reaction on the watch when I start a task.

Several months ago it worked very well with the same phone (Galaxy S8 +) and the same watch (LG G Watch), but now it does not work anymore.

The watch is well detected in autowear "Wear device" and I checked it, but it does not change anything.

Thank you for your help

PS : I have tried other Tasker plugins for Wear OS and they work well, so the communication is well done.
    Of course I prefer Autowear.

- Tasker Plugin for Android Wear (launch task with voice, watch battery level ...) : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jarettmillard.localewear

- Vibration Center for Wear (alert on watch with vibration ...) : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.matejdro.wearvibrationcenter

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Does it help if you re-install AutoWear?

3. zed

zed New Member

No I started by uninstalling and reinstalling autowear on my s8 + without success.
    Then I installed it on an HTC under Android 6 still without success.
    Finally I installed it on Galaxy S3 Android KitKat without success.

I also tried to update my watch under Wear OS 2.0, then to downgrade it under 1.5 but nothing works.

Of course, at each step I sync it with each phone.

I repeat that this watch worked very well before and as I downgrade it is not a problem of version.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
: autowear