AutoInput The callable returned a null value

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Matt Burns, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Matt Burns

Matt Burns New Member

Hi,

I update all Apps manually - recently updated AutoRemote, AutoNotification and AutoInput. Since then AutoInput has been sending these toast messages: The callable returned a null value.

I use a program called Toast Source which intercepts and saves a list of all toasts. It shows they come from AutoInput. (Screenshots attached)

The toasts come up in two ways so far:
    1. After the display has been off for some time - not locked - I turn it on and the toasts appear. Usually 12 of the same toast.

2. I turn off my phone by pressing the power button, wait about 10 seconds, turn it back on, and the toasts then appear on the lock screen.

Tasker is disabled.

EDIT: I just returned to a previous version of AutoInput and the toasts do not appear.
    Now using version 2.5.bf2

Regards,
    Matt

upload_2019-4-13_6-20-20.png upload_2019-4-13_6-22-13.png

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

3. Matt Burns

Matt Burns New Member

Thanks João, I've been using this new version for almost 2 days and I haven't seen any of the toasts.

So far so good, and I should think it will continue. Thanks for your time and effort, as always.

Regards,
    Matt

4. pixelpop

pixelpop New Member

João, I had the same problem with AutoInput and can confirm that (so far) the beta you released above seems to have corrected the problem. Thanks!