AutoInput AutoInput not working in a window

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by zed, Jul 17, 2019.

1. zed

zed New Member

Hello,

I want to open a specific menu in an app called Deezer (like Spotify) and then Play music pressing Play.
    In this app Autoinput can press on the menu I want, but in the same app it can not press on Play.

In Tasker I use Easy Setup and Autoinput detect the ID and the coordinate of the menu and the play button when I press them.

But when I run the action the menu is pressed and not the play button (with ID and coordinate).

I also tried with TouchTask (same system) and with this app both work.

Any idea

PS : I can not simulate the device Play button it will not have the same effect.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Can you please export your task's description (not xml) so I can take a look? Long-click the task in Tasker->export description Thanks in advance

3. zed

zed New Member

Deezer Flow (528)
    A1: Launch App [ App:Deezer Data: Exclude From Recent Apps:Off Always Start New Copy:Off ]
    A2: Wait [ MS:0 Seconds:2 Minutes:0 Hours:0 Days:0 ]
    A3: AutoInput Action [ Configuration:Type: Id
    Value: deezer.android.app:id/flow_item
    Action : Click Timeout (Seconds):20 ]
    A4: Wait [ MS:0 Seconds:2 Minutes:0 Hours:0 Days:0 ]
    A5: AutoInput Action [ Configuration:Type: Id
    Value: deezer.android.app:id/playbutton
    Action : Click Timeout (Seconds):20 ]

Everything works except A5.

In an other task this action works with TouchTask and the same ID (the full ID is not displayed in the description).
    A5: Actions [ Configuration:Action: Tap Method: View id Selection: deezer.android.app:id Timeout (Seconds):30 ]

4. joaomgcd

Hhmm, that's strange. Does it work if you click "Play" by text instead of doing it by ID?

5. zed

zed New Member

There is no text just a triangle symbolizing PLAY. Autoinput offers 2 choices : the ID and the coordinates.
    With the coordinates it works now, but depending on the orientation of the screen it does not work anymore.

6. joaomgcd

I see. you can use the Test Display action to see if your display is in portrait or landscape and then use the according coordinates based on that :)

: autoinput