AutoWeb Netatmo API

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by AgP42, Sep 26, 2019.

1. AgP42

AgP42 New Member

Hi,

I discover recently AutoWeb and I am really looking forward to add new API on it !

I saw there is already an API for Netatmo weather (it is named "neatmo") so I import it and it works fine (I create the client id and everything on the netatmo website to allow the Oauth2WithRefresh to work).

But this existing AutoWeb API only connect to the action "getstationsdata" that gives the infos of my own stations (API doc here : https://dev.netatmo.com/resources/technical/reference/weather/getstationsdata), here is the configuration :
    [​IMG]

I wanted to add another action for the "getpublicdata" to be able to get the data of other public stations (API doc here : https://dev.netatmo.com/resources/technical/reference/weatherapi/getpublicdata)
    So I add a new action on the same API, I duplicate the original one and change the path and id, and I add the other mandatory inputs :
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

After that I tried to generate the outputs, but AutoWeb gives me the outputs of the other action (getstationsdata) and when I return, he finally told me that my access_token is invalid. Or sometimes (I did several differents try !) he just don't get any output, but I always have this access_token error at the end :
    [​IMG]

I tried to delete both actions and create only the "getpublicdata" one but still the token error. I also tried to add the "access_token" as an input parameter and even to skip all the inputs parameters (to try to see if another error will occurs...), but whatever I do I still have this token error only for this "getpublicdata" action.

I also checked that the "scope" of my access_token allow to get thoses both infos that is correct.

So I run out of ideas, any clue what did I miss to make that API working ?

Thanks a lot in advance of any help :)

AgP

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there. Sorry for the delay. Are you still having these issues?

3. AgP42

AgP42 New Member

Hello,

not really, but I found another way.

Using AutoWeb it is still not working, but I could make it work using the new Tasker action "HTTP Auth" + "HTTP Request" + "AutoTools Json Read"

It is more complicated but at least it doesn't request the beta apps that many people don't have.

I will publish it on TaskerNet when ready !

(For now I already have done the "getstationdata", it is here : https://forum.joaoapps.com/index.php?resources/netatmo-weather-station.415/)

Bye,
    AgP

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Cool! Glad you got it! :)

5. Geovass

Geovass New Member

Hello, I was using your project for a few months (great stuff) but since a few days now, it has stopped working. I have double checked the station ids etc and all seem to be correct. Any thoughts?

: AutoWeb, Netatmo, API