Solved Device not showing up

Discussion in 'Join' started by Automateit, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Automateit

Automateit New Member

Hi,
    I have multiple devices and 2 androids ( both the same phone ) I have join on both, from the pc or any other device that I have only one new devices shows up. I tried changing the device name but that does not help. Any ideas of how to get the other device to show up ?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

What happens if you open Join on the missing device, go in the device list and then pull down to refresh?

3. Automateit

Automateit New Member

Pulling down to refresh on each phone I can see on the PC that there is a reaction, but it still doesn't make the missing phone show up. If I change the name on one of the phones it will change the name on the other one also.
    I have gone into the phone settings and changed the name of the phones to different names , but it does not change anything in Join. Each phone does have different ip address.
    The phones are a funky brand called UMIDIGI Model A3 Running Android 9
    I tried turning one off a time to see if that would make a difference, but nothing changes.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  4. Automateit

Automateit New Member

UPDATE:

I did restore of the newer phone ( The one that was not showing up ) and went through the whole process and now I have it. So everything is good : ) Thanks Joao

: 2 devices