Open can't send pictures with join

Discussion in 'Join' started by msoelv, Jul 31, 2018.

1. msoelv

msoelv New Member

when i try to send a picture from my phone to my computer (phone to chrome) all i get is chrome saying is error 403 sorry but you do not have access to this page and nothing happens. any idea?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

You are probably signed in to google drive with a different account on that PC. Can that be it?

3. vivekrp

vivekrp New Member

Hey Joao Dias,
    Tasker & Join both are fantastic apps, they actually replace a lot of apps, a lot of features are very smooth and they just work. Join API & IFTTT integrations are awesome. I have created BitBar, Alfred & CLI plugins using your API's to make a lot of tasks easy and automated.

The same issue has been happening to me. Join app in Android logged in with the same id and Chrome profile & Join plugin is logged in with the same id, also the first account in Google/Gmail is the same id.

But I have multiple accounts logged in.

When I push a file using share button a new chrome tab opens with Google Drive url which says Error 403 (Forbidden)!!1,
    403. That’s an error.

We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know.

URL is like: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1620cjsTtLaQSTWtSBI3UyVUR7Pbl2hlY

But it works (downloads the file) when I add /u/0/ after the .com and before /uc.
    Like this: https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?export=download&id=1620cjsTtLaQSTWtSBI3UyVUR7Pbl2hlY

4. joaomgcd

Yeah, that's because it's trying to get the file with the wrong account. Unfortunately there's no way around that that I know of, sorry!

5. vivekrp

vivekrp New Member

Any fix for this issue?

6. joaomgcd

Not yet, sorry!