Open Notification disappear on Android phone when Join Windows App is open

Discussion in 'Join' started by MrDje, Jan 14, 2020.

1. MrDje

MrDje New Member

Hi!

First of all, THANK YOU for this amazing app!

I'm using it since few years now and it is just amazing, really, there is absolutely nothing to complain about!

I'm experiencing a little issue however, like explained in the title, when my windows store app is opened on my computer, the notifications on my android phone and on my wearos watch disappear almost instantly...

Is this a normal behavior? I've searched on the forum and on the settings on my smartphone and my computer but can't find anything...?

This is not a really big problem but it's annoying to be honest, I've got to think about closing the app on my computer everytime I use it. Sometime when I'm not in front of it my phone vibrate but when I look at it... Nothing. So I've got to look in my differents messaging apps if I've got new messages.

Thanks by advance if anybody can help!

Jerome.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi! Thanks! :) Glad you like the app! That's not really normal, no... Usually the notifications will stick around until you dismiss them. Do they also disappear from your PC? Or just from your phone?

3. MrDje

MrDje New Member

No, the notification is still there on the Windows 10 Notification Panel, but disappear on my skagen 2 (wearsOS) and on my phone.

I'm pretty sure I've got this behavior since the beginning, I've changed my watch and my phone multiple times and I've reinstalled W10 multiple times on my computer...
    It's always the same behavior.

Does anybody else using Join uses the W10 app + an android watch?

I live with this since few years now so I can still live with it... :)

4. joaomgcd

I actually have a Android Wear watch and Windows 10 app and it doesn't happen for me... Very strange behaviour indeed!

5. MrDje

MrDje New Member

Is there something I can try to troubleshoot this?

6. joaomgcd

Hhmm does it stop doing that if you turn off your watch?