AutoNotification Dashboard "Message block" & "Call block"

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Kenny_vl, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Kenny_vl

Kenny_vl New Member

I -like many people- have been getting a lot of SPAM phone calls lately.
    I've blocked the numbers so the call doesn't "come through" - I concatenate this expression as it still comes through, just not audible nor visible.
    Each time I get a notification though (screenshot1) and I wanted to use AutoNotification to dismiss these like I do for many others.
    View attachment 2521
    When I use AutoNotification's help to set up the block filter, I get the message "No Notifications" (screenshot 2) although they're clearly there.
    View attachment 2522

First I tried creating the block manually by selecting the app "Dashboard" and setting "block" as filter (I tried both as Filter title & Filter text. Doesn't work.
    I've searched the interwebs, assuming I wouldn't be the first with this question but couldn't find any related topics. Therefore I'm creating my own forum post, hoping someone will be able to help me out ... please.

Any other suggestions (preferably using AutoApps & Tasker) would also be appreciated off-course !

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. Are you still having this issue?

3. Kenny_vl

Kenny_vl New Member

Hi Joao, thanks for getting back to me. I should have updated this topic but kind of lost track of it. I found a simpler solution in the end. Apparently there's a setting on the OnePlus dialer app that controls blocking. I disabled "Blocking notifications" and that fixed it offcourse. But AutoNotification never recognised the blocking noitifcations unfortunately.